Saturday, August 21, 2010

Relationship advice, should I end it ?

I've been dating this guy for about 6 months and its great, and I really do love him. However, sometimes I think that I could be missing out on lots of things in life. I'm young and he's my first real relationship and sometimes I feel like I should end it because i want some freedom to live my life, meet new people and make the best of it. But then again I really really like him, and i'm scared i might regret ending it in the long run. When im not with him i always think how much fun i could have if i were single like my friends, and when i am with him i think that it would be a mistake and ill end up hurting him and I. I just dont know right now. any suggestions ? ?Relationship advice, should I end it ?
if you really love him don't end itRelationship advice, should I end it ?
.Best to put your cards on the table and tell your current bf that you'd like a friends only relationship.You're not ready to settle down you want to spread your wings and see what's out there.To be free and have fun.He (bf) should to.Maybe further down the track you can get back together again

No comments:

Post a Comment