Saturday, August 21, 2010

Relationship advice please, not your typical situation.?

me and my girl broke up....4 weeks later she gave birth to our daughter...she says she loves me and is engaged to me and all this....but wont move back in with me...she says i need to change and i have and nothing works...flowers didnt...yeah i made a mistake and kicked her out but she knew it was a mistake...she was pregnant....we got in an argument i told her to get out over a text message and i have lowered my self to act like a desperate wimp and she wont take my back, hates my family and our daughters a week old today and none of my fam has seen her yet. and dont say well you kicked her out cuz there are reasons to why this happened....she wuld swear at me and wasnt use to having a good guy in me in her life after being with such a crappy dude before me....i think i was a rebound but i stuck by her side and she just wants power...well she knows she has it so i said sorry told her i would be better but why does she tell me she loves me, misses me out of the blue and all and says if i changeshell move back in, and then ill change and show her i changed and then i wont hear from her or shell make an excuse as to why she isnt ready to move back in...if im in a relationship w a girl especially if we have a daughter together and she says she loves me and all why wouldnt she give in and realize its been 2 months now and she can have the best life ever if she puts her guard down and lets me be her prince charming....she knows im a goodman but she said she lost respect and trust for me and some feelings....its hard to move on so i try to be unavailable but i cant cuz she will think im not interestedanymore.....i try to give her space and all im doing to her is being civil....but if i show i care she knows she has me and uses it to her advantadge....help!!!!Relationship advice please, not your typical situation.?
I think you need to honestly decide where you want to be and who you want to be with because you fiance or ex-fiance for that matter does not sound like the perfect match for you. True enough you both have a daughter that just came into the world, and I know everyone says parents should stay together for the kids but this is not always the best choice if the parents are not truly happy with each other, it'll end badly and it always does in these situations... Pregnant women have a lot going on in their bodies which is why it is not completely fair for others to judge or take advantage of them during this period (which I am not saying you did at all), but this could account for why she's been weird or crazy lately. If you know in your heart that you're meant to be with her then give her the space she wants right now, that's all you can do and I mean you can't force her to move back in with you... sometimes space is just what a couple needs to repair and evaluate their bond... I say this because I've been here myself... If she doesn't come around then it wasn't meant to be and you'll find another all the more deserving of your affection... but i would do something about the baby because she can't just keep your child from you and your family

No comments:

Post a Comment