Monday, August 23, 2010

Relationship advice ladies, 10 points, would like some input?

So I'm getting married in the next couple of months. I've found the girl of my dreams. Here's the problem, I have already started my career and am comfortably working at a 9-5 pace. She is still in school and much like I did, never leaves the house and is constantly in study groups. When we are married should it bother her that I go out a lot. I mean, I'm off work at 5, why do I have to go straight home if she is busy?


Also, I have very close relationships with a few girls. My fiancee has met them and knows they are long time friends of mine. Am I going to be able to hang out with them while my fiancee is wrapped up with school or what? What are the boundaries I should expect?Relationship advice ladies, 10 points, would like some input?
Well, stereotypically, married men aren't supposed to have close relations with other woman, same for the girls with men.


Those are just the rules.





BUT, every girl is some what different when it comes to relationships.


She might be one of those rare ';cool chicks'; or whatever, that let you do anything.





But most woman will not have that. Maybe if you go together, just check with her and really learn her feelings. Plus, the sweeter you are about it, the more slack she may cut you.Relationship advice ladies, 10 points, would like some input?
Well, briefly: I think, you should not marry. Or not yet. Maybe you should wait when she finishes her studies because her behaviour will change, a new life will start for her. What is sure that in a marriage it's very difficult to bear if one of the partners go out alone. If you want to be with your friends after work without your wife many times, it will lead to serious problems and that's why it has no sense to marry. This is my opinion.
Dude, if u guys are getting married then i don't think she should have any type of insecurities.


Just be honest with her. If ur marrying her then i assume that u want to be with her(duh) and u won't go off and cheat on her, so she shouldn't be worrying over anything.





ur getting married, not enslaved!
WELL YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GO OUT. BUT IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU WANT TO DO. I DOUBT ANY GIRL IS GOING TO WANT THEIR MAN TO GO TO BARS OR PARTYS WITH OTHER GIRLS.AND GOING OUT WITH JUST ANOTHER GIRL IS NOT A GOOD IDEA. BUT OTHER THAN THAT, GO OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHEN SHES BUSY. BE HONEST OF WHERE YOUR GOING AND DONT FORGET TO SPEND TIME WITH HER AS MUCH AS YOU BOTH CAN...
well, if she's going to be home, then go home, it's sweet of you to do, and you can hang out with your girl friends, but i would add a few guys to the group too


hope i helped(:
Strange that you are thinking about things like that...Maybe you should see if you could help her with her studies and make it more fun, other than spending time with your lady friends somewhere else
my fiance helps me study. if she tells you to leave her study, then no it shouldnt bother her if you go out with some friends.
I would think, if she doesn't have any issue with your lifestyle now, why would it suddenly change because you are going from engaged to married. Plus depending on how much longer she has with school, she may soon be joining you at 5. The main key of the relationship needs to be communication. Be honest, and deal with any limits as they happen. She may not mind you going out, but every once in a while plan a romantic evening at home with just you 2.





My hubby goes out with friends while I study or if I just want a relaxing evening alone. I know where he is at (not that i need to know where he is every second, it is just respectful of him), and I know when I give up on studying I can go join him wherever he is.
first, congrats! and second:you should talk to her, if you know she's under pressure, or is feeling down at the moment it probably wouldn't be the best thing for you to go hang out with your close girl friends even though she would know that you weren't starting an affair or something. It's just one thing that she won't get mad at and you'll be there for her. And third: going out at nights is cool, but same thing: make sure that you don't do it if you know she's had a stressful day, or week, or is feeling horrible. I know that she'll know that you wouldn't do anything suspicious because you two are probably really really really into each other at the moment, but i think that just to stay on the clear side. It also ensure that you don't get mad at her for her getting mad at you for something that won't even harm your relation ship with her.





Good luck, and hope that made sense.
First off, if you don't know the answers to the those questions, you don't really know your future wife at all.





You're telling us that after work you want to go hang out with other chicks because your wife is busy. I don't know what kind of relationship that can work in, but if yours is one then all the power to you. Personally when I get married I really don't need other female friends, my wife should be my best friend. But i'm only 22, i don't know your age, but it may be different for you.





If you don't like that she is busy in school, find someone else. You should be supportive, not threatening. You don't suppose to make her worry where the hell you are when she's trying to get through finals and stuff.


You kindof sound like a dick.
Why are you getting married if you still want to do as you please ? If your wife knows you are with friends after work and said it's ok but you can't do it to much maybe once a week , When you get married it is because you want to spend as much time as you con together not one at home and the other out with friends . Most females would not like their husband out with other females even if she did know them , Would you like your wife to go out with male friends while you were at home and this might happen when she starts work and you will not be able to say that it is not right for her to do it as you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment