Monday, August 23, 2010

Relationship advice pleasee help?

Okay, so me and my boyfriend have been dating for three weeks.His parents don't know he is going out with me.He is always wayyy to busy to hang out.He never texts me and when I text him he takes forever to answer.When we do texts he always has to go.He pretended to go out with my best friend as a joke right in front of me to see if I would get jealous.He doesn't even put his arm around me or anything.I really like him and I don't want to break up with him.Even if I did want to I don't see him enough to break up with him.It doesn't even seem like he tries.He is a great guy, so I don't want to break up with him.What else can I do? I know everyone says to talk to him about it with him , but I don't know how to start.Please help me.I really like him!!Relationship advice pleasee help?
If you try you may fail, if you don't try you're guaranteed to fail.Relationship advice pleasee help?
Well for starters you do need to talk to him about it, but I can understand about not knowing how to go about it or where to begin. The next time you see him or perhaps call him up and talk with him (not text) and tell him you want to talk to him. Tell him you need him to be serious for a few minutes and don't crack jokes because you want to talk to him about somethings that are important to you.





When you have his full attention start with telling him a few of the things that have bugged you in the past couple weeks, like ask him why he doesn't like putting his arm around you or why he thinks its necessary to try and make you jealous. If he says that putting his arm around you doesn't bother him then ask him why he doesn't do it very often and so on and so forth...





Plus you also have to try and be patient, because of the fact that you've only bee dating for a few weeks and even then you don't get to see eachother very often you don't know eachother enough to know what will bug you or annoy you. He doesn't know of all the things you don't like to do or hear or joke about. He doesn't know the boundaries yet and he can't read minds so you have to help him with them. Don't be afraid to tell him if a joke he plays on you really bugs you or you don't like that he takes forever to text you. Maybe after you tell him these things he will be open to making things better with you and if not, then maybe he's really not worth your time if your not worth his. (But that's just the worst case scenario so talk to him first).





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment