Monday, August 23, 2010

Relationship Advice girls and experienced guys only?

I am a guy.


I like this girl. I have liked her for the past year. I have only known her for 3 years. Me and her liked each other 2 years ago but that got nowhere because both of us were to scared to ask each other out. She now goes out with a partial friend. I like her and want to go out with her. I don't no how to get her to like me and go out with me without ruining our friendship.if you can, plz tell me how to get her to like me, she is goofy fun funny and always happy. about once a week i go out with her and some of our mutual friends. we hang walk around and talk its never really akward cuz one friend will keep everything buzyRelationship Advice girls and experienced guys only?
There is very Little one can do to make another person like you, They either like you or they don't. It's mostly chemistry, between you. It's there or it's not.


If she won't ask you out alone, they you have to ask her out. There is no other way, as you well know, from two years at least.


If you want more of her, you have to risk more, to get that. But just asking her out, and going out on a date, shouldn't ruin your friendship, assuming you do nothing stupid. She may just say, well that was fun, but it's not what I'm looking for. The same may be true of you. So far you have been friends in a group, so when it comes down to one on one, the whole dynamic, changes.


But you should at least give it a try,nothing ventured, nothing gained.Relationship Advice girls and experienced guys only?
Very typical situation. I would suggest just tell the girl that you like her rather than not telling at all. Who knows? When she refuses, so what at least you tried. It's not like she's gonna refuse your love forever. She maybe feel awkward at first which will affect your friendship but it's up to you on how you're gonna make her feel that you still want to continue as friends.
hmm... Maybe try talking to her alot. You can't reaally do much now, since she is going out with someone. I suggest waiting until they break-up (be patient). When they break-up, give her a week, and then ask her out. If you ask her before, she is likly to be uspest about her break-up, and reject you. Good Luck!

1 comment:

Russian said...

Really good blog and nice post thank you for sharing really..

Read more here : Russian Singles Dating

Post a Comment