Monday, August 23, 2010

Relationship advice needed?

I am confused and I need some advice. Ever since I can remember I've thought about the day when I could meet ';the one'; and have a family. I feel like I've lived my life, I'm 26 and done with school so there is nothing holding me back from starting a relationship. I feel like everyone around me has somebody except me and I get really envious and mad about it.





The catch is, I can't seem to meet the right man. I want someone who I am attracted to physically and mentally....meaning he needs to stimulate my minds and my body. So far, I only get one or the other....the guy will either be attractive and we fight all the time or the guy will be unattractive and we get along great. I hate the fact that everyone around me are happy and have perfect relationships. I have an idea of my man in my head and he just won't come along.





I'm really tired of being alone. I don't want to end up being an old maid. What should I do? Relationship advice needed?
My advice to you is be patient! Whatever you do, don't just settle with someone who makes you feel so so..... I was married for almost six years and found myself divorced because i was not happy, AT ALL!!! I have since found someone who makes me happier than i could have ever imagined! So all the time you spend feeling disappointed over not having found that special someone just give yourself the opportunity to find true happiness and take your time. I found the love of my life when i least expected to! You will find yours too!Relationship advice needed?
I think your situation is more like Physique vs. Personality. What I can advise is that lower your standards and be more open to other people. Who knows? Your Mr. Right might be just around the corner.





And oh, ';perfect relationships'; don't exist. The happiness that you see around you exist because the people involved in those relationships made it that way. Don't despair... Love yourself first and people will love you for it. :-)
i met my husband on eharmony. there are some scary people out there, but i truly met the perfect person for me. and you don't have to meet anyone in person you don't want to unless you're ready. don't give up, just because you're ready for him, doesn't mean he's ready for you this minute. give it some time, and try some online dating.
I think you need to just relax and do you what your heart tells you to do and not what your head tells you to do. There is a lot more to life than good looks. Besides that you don't know what someone is going to look like when they are old than what?
hi hun


the truth is there are very few relationships that work that well . people show one side ' and the other is kinda diff't . so don't put yourself down 2 much .the right guy ' just as not come along yet .


good hunting .


xx
maybe try internet matching sites that's all i can think of or someplace one night and maybe hopefully u will see someone u like both mentally and physically try eharmony or match.com
Just kep your eyes open, you will find Mr Right when you least expect it
The first thing you need to do is to remember you're only 26 years old.





The second thing you need to do is relax. The guys that might normally be attracted to you, and that you'd find attractive, are probably turned off by what sounds like your ';desperation.'; The guys who would find that ';attractive'; aren't the kind of guys you'd want anyway.





Finally, I think you need to find a way to be ';whole'; without being in a relationship. Learn to do things by yourself, and enjoy your own company. That's how you'll find someone who enjoys your company as well.
First off, there is no such thing as a perfect relationship. It might look that way, but trust me it isn't. Not saying they aren't happy, but you don't know what their problems are.





Also, you aren't that old. You will be fine. Get out and do stuff where you can meet people. It is hard to meet quality people but there are some out there. It seems like when people give up looking they find somebody. Try to make more friends. Something will happen for you. In the mean time, be healthy and have fun.
First let me state that no matter how it seems from the outside, there are no perfect relationships. Everybody fights, everybody has problems, and everybody wants what you are looking for. Most people think love is all butterfly's and flowers. Love is not anything like that, at least not in the long run. Once the initial euphoric interlude wears off. It takes a lot of time before it comes back. My best advice to you is, stop looking for perfect. Find someone who's sh*t you can put up with for the rest of your life. It's easy to love someone, but it takes a hell of a lot to like someone.
I totally understand how you feel, but there is always something a person can be doing to better their life.so your done with school take the next step or accomplish another goal. Guys will come and go. Just never look for a man he will find you. Because when you look for a guy thats when you get the wrong one. I bet if you stopped thinking about it so much the right guy will come along, but it has to be when you least expect, people dont know this really, but you can give off vibes. things that you fear or have doubts about or whatever can come off in your body language... so in your mind its making you mad that you see other people together, you want to find this relationship so bad etc.. So you could be giving the vibe to guys that she is desperate.. Just know whatever you feel on the inside comes out and sometimes you dont have to say anything.. Just do your thing keep accomplishing goals for yourself and when its time for Mr Right to come along he will def find you.. =)
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment