Monday, August 23, 2010

Relationship Advice Needed Please ?

I am feeling quite frustrated today. I have been with my boyfriend for about a year now and we didn't sleep together until about 4 months into the relationship which was his decision. For the last 2 months he has totally lost his sex drive which we have talked about but he gets incredibly defensive about and goes quiet.





I love this man dearly, and it hurts me that we are so in love yet that side of the relationship isn't happening and when it does it feels as if he is doing it just to keep me happy. I just don't know what to do, this is all making me feel quite rejected. Every time I try and broach the subject he says he is 'tired' yet he has all the energy in the world for cleaning his car.





What doesn't help me is that I was cheated on in my previous relationship after being with the guy for 7 years. My new boyfriend is constantly on his laptop and is very secretive about it - I have investigated (I know) and it seems that he isn't doing anything untoward yet it still bothers me.





Please help, any opinions and advice would eb much appreciatedRelationship Advice Needed Please ?
thats horrible. i think hes not sexually attracted to you as they say it takes two to tango. you seem to be making all the effort and he is cleaning his car? sounds like you need a man who puts you first.


you could try finding new ways to spice up the sex life but it seems he has lost interest and is taking you for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment