Monday, August 23, 2010

Relationship Advice....NEED HELP?

Well my boyfriend works non stop and when hes not working he plays his playstation or is eating. There is no time for me. He once told me that work is #1 in his life and that I come after it, which is where I should have said goodbye in the first place. Im just confused I love him, but when im around him I feel like a nobody, we dont talk, have sex, or anything. Its obvious what I should so, but its been almost 3years and I think that there is hope? I dont know what I should do anymore? Also he does way more for his employees then he ever does for me. He doesnt answer my calls, but when an employee calls he answers it right away. I think im just being nieve in this whole situation and I dont really want to see the truth that there wont be an ';us'; and I just need to move on. I moved to Va from Ohio with him for is job bc he got a promotion....I think I made the worse decision I possibly could have made. Oh yeah we fight a lot too....thats about the only time we really talk........OMGRelationship Advice....NEED HELP?
Oh sweetie, it sounds like you know what you need to do.....you're just looking for reassurance. I KNOW what a difficult decision that can be to walk away when you feel like you've invested so much. You feel like walking away will mean that the past 3 years were for nothing....but they AREN'T for nothing. No matter what, when it ends, you'll always have the good memories and more importantly, the lessons you'll take away with you. I'm a firm believer that every r'ship teaches us something and gets us one step closer to the person we're SUPPOSED to be with. This r'ship has taught you what you want in a man and what you DON'T want. You deserve someone who will make YOU number 1, not work. While a job is a practical need %26amp; of course it can be important, the man who says he loves you should never make you feel unimportant in his life. You need to find someone who understands what true love really is....that it means putting someone else above yourself. This guy sounds like he is really incapable of doing that. He sounds really selfish. The best thing you can do for yourself is to cut him out of your life completely. Don't let him contact you, don't email him....nothing. The first month after you break up will be crucial because it's normal for you to question if you made the right decision. This is the time where you'll be the MOST vulnerable to going back to him so you NEED to keep contact to ZERO. Goodluck %26amp; I'm sorry you had to go through this.Relationship Advice....NEED HELP?
Sometimes people take their partners for granted. Move out and give him some space....if its meant to be he will win you back and if not, you tried and thats all you can do.
I think that you answered your own question by saying you should leave him. Talk to him and ask him what he would think about you leaving and moving back to Ohio (you can go or stay but just say you'll move back.) See what he does and says if he doesn't seem effected by then you really do need to leave if it looks like he doesn't want you to or ask you not ask him why you shouldn't and if you don't get the answer you want, leave.
It is not going to get any better. You have 2 choices:


1. Stay and be put 2nd or 3rd and be miserable.


2. Get out and find a good guy who will make you a priority.
Hun, I know what you are going through..im going through the same situation. You fell like you are stuck and want to leave but you dont want to hurt that person and you are afraid that it might be a mistake. Sweetie i know its easier said than done but maybe it be best if you just left there is sooo much other fish out there. You could also try to sit down with him and talk about how you fell and if that dosent work than you should leave. Good Luck with everything!
You guys are all but finished. If you left, he probably wouldn't miss you. He'd have enough in his life to keep him busy. On the other hand, this may be the strangest way he shows love to you --by being the provider and breadwinner.





Start flirting with other guys and going on dates with them. That way, you are kept happy, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment