Monday, August 23, 2010

Relationship Advice please!?

So I really like this guy but he keeps ignoring me. We'll call him ';Nick'; for now. Well I started liking him about three years ago when we were both in the sixth grade. But just this year like ten minutes before I was going to ask him to the spring dance, he got asked out by some other girl.


So I started hiding behind his house and peering through his windows to make sure that he didn't really like her, because I know his heart belongs to me. I wanted to make sure he wasn't making a mistake.


So one time they were kissing and everything and I looked through his window and zoomed in on my binoculars to see what satisfies him. Really, I wasn't spying. Just observing. But then I fell of the ladder and he heard the crash and eventually discovered the video cameras. Now he won't even talk to me! WHAT DID I DO WRONG?Relationship Advice please!?
umm wow what did you do wrong??? spied on him. like if he doesn't like you don't let him make you go crazy. and i'm assuming you're in 9th grade now and relationships this young usually don't last really long so just wait a while and then try to talk to him. and if you want to just lie and say it was a dare.

No comments:

Post a Comment