Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Relationship advice. looong.?

okay. heeeere we go.





i've been best friends with this guy for five years. we've been totally inseparable and we even hang out outside of school. go to movies with other friends, or he'll even come over to my house and we'll hang out just the two of us. he came to my dance recital the past two years, asked me out in 6th grade, told me he like-liked me every year since third grade (haha its cute.) people have told us we are perfect for each other (my best friend even planned our future wedding and we're 13.), you wouldn't believe it. kids in other grades mention it if they see us. some people think we're siblings, twins even.we went to a dance together in sixth grade as a ';couple'; but of course we didnt consider it a bf/gf thing... just an experiment. now, in 7th grade, things got insane.





he insists he likes me, so we've become a little more open about talking about ';us';. so this whole year he's been a little more... say, territorial. i went to a HealthQuest Teen Dance and got asked to dance by 7 guys, and when i mentioned this, he said that was wrong and i shouldn't go back. then he goes along and jokingly flirts with my friends who are also his friends, but still. sometimes its hard to tell if he's joking or not.





in fact, last week, we went to see the new harry potter movie together and he said it should be ';just the two of us';. then he asked me ';would you consider it a date?'; and i said, well, whatever you want. so we get to the mall and he slips me a letter. its summarizing our friendship for the past few years and how he thinks im beautiful and he, quote, ';even though i don't show as much, i really, really, really like you and if this date doesnt feel right for both of us we can just go back to being friends and pretend nothing even happened, i promise. i know that if we play our cards right, this can eventually become a fullblown relationship, and a strong one at that. all you have to do is leap and trust me and i promise you that it will all work out for the best in the end.';





so you see, i'm getting reeeally mixed signals from him and i think i like him but im not sure. after this date, he said we should talk about what comes next, and now (four days later) is avoiding it completely. basically, if he decided to ask me out (after 5 years of feeling like im in love with my best friend) it's come to the point where i dont even know what to say and sometimes i feel like i shouldnt even be friends with him anymore. give me your advice, let me know if anything is unclear, or for additional info. and, might i add, he's not like drop-dead hottt but he's not ugly either. average, and quite tiny, i weigh 102 pounds and he's only 73 and looks it. just for a little image. thank you, its appreciated sooo much. :DRelationship advice. looong.?
He sounds really nice and cute and sweet.


I think he really likes you and is just kind of shy about it. If he wasn't shy about it, he would've just told you himself instead of giving you the note. He probably flirts with your friends to make you jealous.


You should definately go out with him. He sounds really sweet.Relationship advice. looong.?
HES IN LOVE W/ YOU!!! and its TRUE love..the kind that develops ovr many years...go for it, evn if u dont like-like him...u might just fall in love with him
he loves youu :]


giveee it a try.
I have to admit, this is creepy.





Like really creepy.





Super creepy.





But only because I am literally going through the exact same thing.





And really, I completely wish I could help.





But I have no idea what to tell you- I don't even know what to do myself!





Currently, we (Ben and I) are going to try the whole couple thing and I'm terrified, nervous, and excited...





Check out my question for more details: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aqh0lnU_JnKfD_HP96HA9bXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090727210834AA834z9





Good luck! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment