Saturday, August 21, 2010

Relationship advice: which one should I choose?

I've been dating this guy for a while, lets call him Fiance Fatal, and over the summer we got engaged. Eight days later we met his mother, who hates me and convinced him to call the engagement off. Now he still says he loves me and comes to see me every now and again, but he's away at university partying and talking to an ex of his, just like how ya doing stuff, but I don't really trust him after he told me he wanted to spend his life with me and broke it off so soon after. So here at community, i met 4 guys, all of which are prospectives and none of whom have gotten into my pants, yet. The first, let's call him Temptingly Taken, told me all about his girlfriend in the air force and then made out with me in the parking lot. He's also my lab partner in chem and physics, but anatomy is what he says he wants to study with me. I know his girlfriend could bomb my house from her plane, but i can't help wanting to climb into his cockpit. The second, whom we'll call Convict Cutie, seemed really sweet at first, playing the sympathy card with his crutches and near-fatal car wreck experience, and I was melting fast. Until I asked him out for a friday night date, and found out that he spends every weekend in jail serving time for his DUI car crash. I'm not sure if i should look past his mugshot to his heart, or stay out of trouble. The third is a good Christian boy- we'll call him Backseat Baptism- wanting to be corrupted...with whom i spent one racy evening but now is wanting me to meet his parents and be exclusive. I know his morals make him want legitimacy in a relationship, but I hate to tell him that I'm just not that interested in his morals or his virginity. But part of me feels guilty for even making him want to sin... The last is a recent development who wants to be a youth minister. His mom is my coworker and introduced us. I'll call him Mischievous Minister. He took me out to dinner on saturday and we ended up making out in a rainstorm. Over the last few days, he's called me every night and texted me at least 20 times a day. He picked me up from school last night and asked me where I thought we were going. I asked what he thought and he said he wasn't into relationships but liked the sins we were committing. He wants to hang out a lot, and when I told him he owed me a kiss, he said he never let a debt go unpaid, but hasn't answered any texts since then. I'm not sure if he's actually interested.





So, should I choose:





Bachelor Number 1- Fiance Fatal, who broke my heart once but wants to keep our relationship going...


Bachelor Number 2- Temptingly Taken, who has an army girlfriend and all the right moves...


Bachelor Number 3- Convict Cutie, who's a real sweet talker but a weekend jailbird...


Bachelor Number 4- Backseat Baptism- who wants to have a sweet little relationship and be forgiven of his lustful ways...or


Bachelor Number 5- Mischievous Minister, who doesn't like relationships but did a great job of making me want one.





Any advice??? (Besides telling me how bad my taste in men is...)Relationship advice: which one should I choose?
Wow. That's really detailed, lol.





Um...Fiance Fatal: I had a fiancee dump me this summer because of his mother, too. It sucks. I worked things out with mine, but if you feel like you can't trust him, move on.





Temptingly taken: Scary army girlfriend??? Enough said. Back away slowly. Also, if a guy cheats on his current gf with you, what's to say he wont cheat on you with the next girl.





Convict Cutie: He's obviously irresponsible, or was once, which makes him a liability in a relationship. Also, if he spends his weekends in jail, that means he won't have much time for you, and you seem like a busy girl.





Backseat Baptism: you don't sound that interested in him, and you should never get into a relationship because HE guilts you into it. Tell him you'll stay friends and feel bad about what happened, but that you just don't feel a real connection.





Mischievous Minister: It sounds like this is the guy you're crushing the hardest, and most guys are distant at first, don't let this put you off. I think you should stick with this one....see where the Lord takes you, lol. Maybe offer to go to church with him and see what he says, that way you show your interest, but he doesn't have to make too much of a commitment. If he seems happy to see you, then wait for him to make the next move. If he blows you off at church, find someone else to sin with....





Instead of telling you who to choose, based on what you said about them, I'll rank them in terms of how interested you sound and how good for you they seem.





1. Mischievous Minister- sounds like your pick


2. Fiance Fatal- there was obviously something there to begin with or you wouldn't have been engaged. Maybe his mother could learn to love you and maybe he's faithful....maybe....


3. Convict Cutie- not the kind of guy you introduce to mommy, but maybe just a nice guy who made a big stupid mistake. But you would only get to see him on weekdays, and you would always be the designated driver....also he could pick up a lot of STDs/STIs in jail....


4. Backseat Baptism- you don't seem that interested at all, and you never want to decide something out of guilt


5. Temptingly Taken- Cheaty-McCheat-Cheat with army girlfriend, clearly a bad decision





Whatever you choose, I hope it makes you happy and good luck with everything. Keep us updated!!!! ;)Relationship advice: which one should I choose?
Whoa! Who says you have to do anything? Wait. You're young. Have fun, fool around wisely, and let time answer your questions.



None of the above. It's time to start over. Start by first getting to know yourself better, know what motivates you and what makes you tick.





Read - Are You the One for Me? by Barbara DeAngelis
Well thank you for entertaining me right after lunch when the office is so boring im about to pass out.





I think you should stay away from the one with the girlfriend cuz she can kick your behind all the way to next year. She went to boot camp shes a touch chick, so avoid his cockpit.





The one with the DUI, ew. stupid, irresponsible. I dont care how cutie he is. Stay away before he kills you next time he stupidly choose to down some jager and drive.





The minister? I dont know, i cant imagine dating a wannabe minister.





I say go for the virgin.. ooo all that corruptible yumminess. sigh. I wanted to corrupt all the mormonmissionariess from my neighborhood but my mormon aunt wouldnt let me.





Show him what he is missing!





Good luck
Girl, you should write a book. Lol, they ALL seem pretty tempting, except the EX FIANCE of yours, break his balls and forget that dude ever existed. I like the #2 guy with the all the right moves, but the convict cutie sounds real good. Honestly, play with each for a while and see where it takes you. Good Luck----ha, not that you need ANY!!!





I'll probably go with none if youre thinking of something REAL. Religious guys suck pretty good, but sinning seems fun. lol
How cute: your own dating reality show, complete with nicknames. Thing is, the only fabulous prize you'll be getting is the relationship itself, and given the minuses all the contestants carry, I don't see any point in rushing ahead to the finale. Stay single and see if one of them emerges as a clear winner, or wait until - I don't know, let's call him Definite Dreamboat - comes along.
You're asking us for a relationship choice based on their resume. None of them are perfect and none have flaws that are so bad that you should stay away from him no matter what.





What do you want in a relationship? Which do you picture in your life? I know its hard to choose, but here are a couple of questions to help you. If you won a cruise, which one would you choose to go with? If they were all asleep in a burning building across the street, which one would you call first to wake up.





It might be a guy on your list, or it might be someone you've not met yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment