Saturday, August 21, 2010

Relationship Advice Please Help?

Hello,


I am a guy in a relationship with a girl and we have been together for roughly two years now. I have been unfaithful on three occasions throughout our relationship. The first time, I became extremley intoxicated and had sex with a girl I knew from grade school. On the second and third occasion I received oral sex and had intercourse with a girl at my high school. ( I am 16 years old). I feel extremely bad about all of these events and think about them everyday. It eats away at me everyday, and I now regularly get headaches from all the stress it causes me. I really want to come clean to my girlfriend, but I do not know how to go about telling her. Especially because I am quite certain she will rightfully break up with me. I really like this girl and I feel so bad about how stupid I have been. If anyone has any answers that could be constructive that would be very helpful. Calling me profanities is not appreciated and really won't help to resolve this horrible feeling I have. I am an idiot and I know, trust me I beat myself up about these things daily.


Thank you.Relationship Advice Please Help?
brother if u were 30 i'd tell u that u should b honest n *** clean but your 16 and every boy/girl that age does those kinda things n makes mistakes!!..shes 2 young 2 u'stand and prob wouldnt 4giv u so try n learn from them....i got mates that when drunk dont know wat there doin would sleep with there grandmothers (JOKE)!..u feelin guilty bout it is punshment but if u did it again ...NO RESPECT BROTHER!!..sounds like your makin your mistakes when drinkin (that should tell u somethin)..u obviously r a good kid and care bout her coz u wouldnt b askin this Q!.. C no profanities haha..good on u 4 bein honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment