Saturday, August 21, 2010

Relationship advice needed?

I would like some advice on how come my fiance got upset because I am going to go to my office party. It is coming up on friday and I asked him if it was okay if I went since at our work it is only for employees and he said ';oh sure, have fun with your boyfriend!'; He keeps saying that if I go it's because I have someone else. Let me make it clear that I NEVER go anywhere unless he is with me, on the other hand he goes out with his friends alot. I always stay at home and never go out without him. Advice pleaseRelationship advice needed?
Okay. Your mate is a very insecure person. But I feel that he is acting like that because he is a little hurt about you going without him. Due to the fact that you guys go everywhere together he is feeling a little left out.Relationship advice needed?
Go to the party. After you've been there long enough send him a ';Rescue me!'; message. Imply serious making out is in order. He won't be mad. I promise!
Office parties, they cause more trouble than they are worth. If it is during working hours then I do not see why you cannot go. If it is after hours, then I do not see why he cannot go with you. Either way, this does not make you or him wrong here. It is just an issue similar to many others you both should work through before getting married. Good luck to you!
He needs to trust you while you're at work. I can see why he is probably upset that he can't go with you, but it's really not a big deal. Make sure you do go and that you have fun. Your fiance will get over this.
I think your fiance sounds like in insecure controlling jerk, and I would think twice before marrying him. Is this the kind of person you want to spend forever with?? Think about it before you take the plunge, a lot of divorce going on, don't be a statistic.
First of all, is your boyfriend currently employed? If so, he should understand the dynamics of a working office environment. As far as him accusing you of having a boyfriend is probably because he has cheated or is currently seeing someone behind your back. He maybe the one that is SEEING someone else. Most people who make such accusations are often guilty of those actions. If he's going out with his boys all the time...your relationship with him is not a serious one. A man who is engaged and ready to settle down will have put constantly going out with the boys long behind him. If you never go anywhere with him, then that's a problem. It seems as if this ';relationship,'; is not a good one and very toxic for a young woman to be in. You really need to give him his ring back, ';if you have one,'; and hit the road not walking but running! If you are stuck in a relationship where all you do is go to work and come home, and he's constantly doing his own thing...then you're in trouble. This is only the beginning. I betcha if you did a little research you would perhaps find out that he's dishonest, promiscuous and not worthy of YOU. Keep in touch and let us know what happens. I hope you found me helpful! The Relationship Guru!

No comments:

Post a Comment