Saturday, August 21, 2010

Relationship advice needed?

Me and my girl friend had this fight many times so I needed your feed back on this.


I am an engineering phD student doing research and teach at university (I am not graduated yet). My girl friend works in industry. My girl friend thinks what I do is worthless and she does not like me talk about it at all or sometimes pretends she is interested. Generally speaking she believes phds are one dimensional nerdy people who are afraid to work in industry. I worked my *** off to reach this stage. I am an international student and university gave me scholarship and monthly stipend to do this research


Last time we spoke over phone she called me at 10 o clock in the morning and accused me of being asleep while I was in my office working on my project. After that I stopped calling her because I could not tolerate her negative comments and she did not call me either. What do u think I should do? She says I should not be so sensitive about her comments and no relationship is ideal and鈥?Relationship advice needed?
well, you are right about being so busy and your gf needs to understand you but she OBVIOUSLY misses you crazily. take her some dinner, give a day off, and tell her you love her and need her support and tell why you want to achieve that degree. have a nice day with her and talk to her nicely. fight will never help anything. she simply misses you so much and needs some care and affection. that is it.Relationship advice needed?
sorry mate but she will never understand it....as she doesn't want and is not interested in your stuff...she doesn't understand you'll earn more money after that btw Phd is great good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment