Monday, August 23, 2010

Relationship Advice Needed?

I've known this girl since we were both 5 and we've always been good friends. I've always had a crush on her and I just recently got up the courage to try to do something about it. I asked her a while ago about how she felt about me and she said ';I like you as a friend... but maybe a bit more.'; I told her how I felt about her. And ever since then nothing's really been said of it, and I'm not sure if anything's been really done physically about it either. Whenever we go to the gym together (her mom drives me go over with them when they go), she generally does stuff in different parts of the gym than I do, so we don't really talk, but then I can hear her telling my mom how she wishes I would talk to her more since I never say anything. We went to a bow and arrow range a while back too and she was always having me help her pull the arrows out of the targets even though they weren't that far in... I don't know if she really had a problem pulling them out or if there's something to that, but I had no problem getting them out at all so it kind of makes me think the latter. Whenever we're together doing stuff like playing Wii or whatever we generally make fun of eachother and tease eachother; both of our parents have told us that we're just flirting with eachother (my mom told me directly that she's flirting with me and I overheard her mom telling her the same thing). I don't really know what I should think about this, y'know? Could anyone give me some advice? We're both 13 now btw.





Thanks.Relationship Advice Needed?
yeah yr both 13. exactly. there is plenty of time. if you truly, truly care about her you will let her flirt with you and flirt back, but push no further. remember women and men flirt for different reasons. most of the time anyway. women flirt for attention, to feel sexy about themselves, to feel like the princess daddy said they are; and while men may do it for some of the same reasons, let's not forget the true ';sexual beings'; that they are and the motives behind. ask yourself do you want to be around untill she's 15 or untill she's 25? ( if you can hang till 25 you've figured it out.) paitence? (sp) is a virtue. take it from a woman of 30 who is finally gonna marry her 15 yr sweetheart.Relationship Advice Needed?
Sounds like you two are going to get married someday.
Try to kiss her.
she soo is into u just telll her
She's definitely interested in you--how much clearer can she make it? She wants you to be a little more aggressive; calling her, hanging out. But here's the deal--you're THIRTEEN YEARS OLD! That's barely into puberty. So if you're smart, you'll stay friends and enjoy your youth. All that other stuff comes along way too soon. You never did say what YOU wanted. Sounds like the situation may be a little bit over your head. Go play ball or something. Good luck!


C.B.
well, first of all im not your mother but if you were my child at 13 i dont thinki would let you be dating , and second of all i dont think a 13 year old knows what love is .


but it seems to me that since you told her she might seem a lil bit happy/sad that you told her , just ask her when you 2 are alone of how she felt about what you had to say , if she says she just wants to be friends then , be just friends , you all way young and you cant never tell what might happen in the next 10 years .
invite her to your place just to have a normal get together like how you always do it, then go to internet on yahoo answer..pretend that you saw something..say it out loud.. ';oh!! theres this guy needs our help and call her to show her the message you posted and let her read it'; then see what she says ;) trust me it will work because its your story between you and if she reads it she might think it sounds familiar so thats where the truth will come out if shes really into you. :) good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment