Saturday, August 21, 2010

Relationship advice...please help!?

In past relationships I used to get mad easily, say hurtful things without thinking and have a really bad temper. I lost the love of my life because of it. But after alot of growing up and thought ive changed, i still blow up from time to time, but ive calmed down alot. this brings me to my current gf. It seems we always fight, I try to remain calm but she has this attitude ( rolling eyes, saying whatever dude, sighing (SP?) really loud) that sort of thing, I think you know. After trying to calm her down and be reasonable I blow up. It seems she gets pissed very easily. Also during fights she has said she is going to get me beat up, and threatened me. During fights she tells me her ex never did this or that, and implies how great they were. Even when im not trying to be a dick she tells me I am. Sometimes I dont even know what we are fighting about. She is knew in town and she went out with her cousin and his friends and now she constantly texts these fraternity guys, and wants to go hang out alot. Im not really mad at that but it makes me a little uncomfortable, but she will get mad if I go out with my friends that are girls who I have known for years. Also she has kicked me out of her place many times and i have had to walk home. IT seems like im the bad guy, but deep down I know I have improved. Heres an example of one of our recent fights. I used her bathroom and when i was washing my hands I got water all over the counter and I didnt realize it but it got her chi wet. That def is rude I know that. But I was lying on the bed and she told me about the water and i said i was sorry that it was rude but than she threw the chi at me. its like she takes a fight and than makes it bigger. What do u think I should do about the situation.?Relationship advice...please help!?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Relationship advice...please help!?
i think she is not the right person to be with if you are trying to work on your attitude. believe me! i have an attitude and have tried to be with someone with an attitude and it was a dangerous combination. some girls like drama and you should separate yourself from those type of girls.
I think you guys have conflicting personalities and just feed each other. I would take time apart, and maybe even see other people.
I think you two should break up. You don't deserve a girl like that at all. Fighting constantly in a relationship is not good.
dude, shes goanna break up with you soon. I'd break up with her before she does. or get ready.





good luck



sounds to me your best choice is to leave her and move on.. and go seek some counselling for your anger.. no offence you might have improved and thats great but the real issues havent been confronted..





if your going to stay with her an let her carry on the way she does then you deserve to be treated that way.


move on to someone that has her life in balance and lets you do what you want and you let her do what you want .. if your only girl friend and boyfriend then you are both not tired down to each other. you are both free agents to do as you want.


if you are going to stick it out and make the relationship work then you both need some serious growing up to do and start to comunicate more and not just when u are fighting
Dump her.


Sorry but she sounds like a real bi*ch so i think you should just say its been fun but we're done. relationships like that never improve, and you guys sound like exactly the pair that never works; she has extreme attitude and you are set off by that and you get angry. Just dump her and you'll be a lot happier that you did.
That's just Karma :) Naw' but 1st I would like to say congratulations on accomplishing your first step in anger management. Second, I think from now on you just need to ';remain'; calm at all times when she's having her fits and use what you've learned to teach her. When she's screaming and yelling out of control, you speak softly and calmly and say baby I know you're upset but we need to talk about this like adults in a more pleasant tone. It will probably take her a little time but eventually it will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment