Saturday, August 21, 2010

Relationship advice needed fast =(?

so my boyfriend and i have been dating 3 years, i moved to romania in december, and i havent seen him 6 months. i recently found out im coming back in june.





so i told my boyfriend 2 months ago im coming and now hes telling me he wants to go to utah for the summer.





i was like wtf? uve dreeamed of kissing me for 6 months and now you are planning a vacation instead of spending the summer with me? im really heartbroken.





now he said im stupid cuz he waited 6 months for me, but i cant wait 2 months for him. but honestly, i think he should want to see me if he really loves me then take a vacation =(Relationship advice needed fast =(?
.His logic is a bit askew.I've waited 6mts for you.Surely you can wait 2mths for me.Think I'd be making him wait a bit longer.A lot longer.Like forever

No comments:

Post a Comment