Saturday, August 21, 2010

=[ Relationship Advice help me please?

Well let's say I like this guy who we can call Bob. [[not really his name.]]





Well Bob asked me out bout 1 week ago but I turned him down. Well, i've recently started to like him and now I noticed I actually like him more than I thought..





Yea well, I changed my hair a bit [[dyed it an cut it shorter.]] It looks different but alot of people like it. =] [[but asked me out BEFORE he knew I changed my hair.]]





Yea, so today when school started, [[Bob's in my class]] he didn't really talk to me just like... yea. But we talked some and said hi and stuff. lol.





Well I now wish I didn't turn Bob down because I 鈾?him so muchh.





BUT!





My friend lets call her Nancy, likes him too. But she already has a boy. She's asked Bob out quite a few times but he's said No. So I don't think he likes her.





I really wanna go out with him.. Should I just wait to see what happens tomorrow?? I mean Nancy seems to really love her bf...


I don't wanna backstab her but i cant get over my feelings for Bob! I don't wanna give up on him.





And about my hair.. I don't think it looks bad. I think he was just kinda shy 2day since he asked me out onyl a few days ago.


I mean, looks arent everything Rightttt?





So please help me out!


I really do like him and im tired of being single.


鈾?br>

thanks, love.=[ Relationship Advice help me please?
i'd ask ';nancy'; if she would mind


as for ';bob'; tell him how you feel or flirt with him till he gets the hint lol


good luck=[ Relationship Advice help me please?
from what i read i believe that Bob still like u, because from my exp, n im going be truthful i my self had never had a girlfriend yet, but i think with it not a big deal that he shy after he ask u out cause that how i felt when i ask someone out, so i also read that ur friend Nancy also ask him out, n it kind easy to see that still like u since he said no to her. but i think u should just go for it, i mean i know that u dont what to backstab ur friend, cuz i herd this from many girls, even from my own math teacher.... any way i know u dont want to hurt ur friends feelings but it just some things are when it comes loving someone u really want to be with. so just be ur normal self n just ask him if like u still, n if does thats great. any way hope i help. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment