Saturday, August 21, 2010

Relationship advice. Girls and Guys can help. Plz Do.?

Ok, so here is my problem.


I have been going out with this girl for almost a year (Jan. 1st) and I have recently been thinking things between us just havent been the same, like it was a year ago. I feel like we have become hostile towards each other, and her grades in school have been slipping, and I think it is mainly because she is too preoccupied with me. Another thing is, that after months and months of saying she was going to get a job, she still hasnt, and I have to finance everything, from dates, to gas, to gifts from her to her family. I think that if we take a break from each other for a little while, but still talk often, and hang out sometimes, we can maybe have something in the future.


I also recently met a different girl who is pretty cool, and I like her, but I dont really want to lose all chances with the original girl, I just want to take a break for the said reasons.


Is there any way I can break things off with my girlfriend, and see how things go with the other one without making the first one think she was dumped for another girl?





(Also, I didnt recently meet this other girl, we have known each other since freshman year, and now I am a senior, but she graduated last year.She also has a job, and is really quite smart. )





Anyways, I hope you Yahoo Answer'ers can give me some good advice, like you always have, and your help is greatly appriciated.


Thanks!Relationship advice. Girls and Guys can help. Plz Do.?
you should tell her that you think you two should take a break because you feel like your distracting her from what's important like school. after you say something like that reassure her that you still want to be with her just somewhere in the future (near or far is your decision). then let her know that your doing this because you really care about her and you want to see her do good in life. then let her know that you still want to talk and hang out sometimes but that its more important for her to focus on her studies (try not to talk and spend too much time with her as you do want her to start doing things with her life and if you still talk and hang out as much as you used to she will be doing the same in life). she may tell you that she will do better in school, in that case you tell her that you still feel that its for the best to take a break. she may also tell you that she will do the same in school, in that case you tell her that if she isn't going to try to do well in life then you don't want to be with her. After that you should tell her that she can see other people while you two our on break (that way if she see's you with another women or here's your seeing someone she will understand that you are free to date whomever you wish as she is allowed to do the same.)





as far as the dating the other girl without making it seem like you broke up with her to see another girl. Wait at least 2 weeks that way it won't be like ';hey i want a break'; and two days later ';this is my new gf';. wait longer if you can though.
  • eyeshadow makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment