Saturday, August 21, 2010

Relationship advice, Can any relate or try and give me some answers?

Kizlith if your on need advice. Anyone else please fill in. Im sure you all seen my question time to time. Anyhow not having a good day very upset need advice- Long story short, broke out of this 3 year crazy hectic relationship. The ex and I split for 4 months now, Havent heard from him would reply to my texes etc, up until 9 days ago i have been great! stopped calling and realizing he wasnt gonna tex back, i finally went out met ppl this wknd felt good, and last night at 5 am he calls me!! He was the one to end us, and was sooo sure he was done , not working out n never would call me again, he said please move on , i love u but move on, Soooo i have been- Now he calls me at 5 am, i said im sleepin n have work in 2 hours. He shows up at my door, jumps in my bed and acts like we have been great and nothing every happen. I went to work, here i am now and i texed him like please dont do this again, i am trying to get over u and look what ur doing :-(!!! He never wrote back, my cousin was at my house when he left at 1030 am cus she has been spending the night and she said he was like wow she still has my clothes here and told her i do love her meaning me but we just clash so much. we just arent ment to be he said to my cousin but he loves me.. What the hell is going on?? KAZLITH u are such a great help, please advise, also i signed up for that hypnosis. I hope it works!Relationship advice, Can any relate or try and give me some answers?
He is playing games with you. Stay strong and move on. If he continues to bother you, stronger measures might need to be taken. Seriously, stay strong. There are better men out there. Best of luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment