Saturday, August 21, 2010

Relationship Advice Please?

My girlfriend and I are in a long distance relationship right now. I am doing an internship in Florida and she is in New York, so we haven't really seen each other all summer. We just started dating in April, and it was right after she broke up with her last boyfriend in February. I trust her and know her and I know that she doesn't have feelings for him anymore, but they are good friends. She hangs out with him a lot, he calls her on the phone and talks to her, and he still has feelings for her.





I know for a fact that she does not think of him that way, but it still bothers me that he is still in love with her. Because we are so far away, we talk on the phone pretty much anytime we can. So because we are on the phone all the time, she has to get off with me to talk to him when he calls. She hangs out with him, goes out to eat with him, and all that because they are good friends.





How do I handle this? I don't want to tell her to stop hanging out with him because I don't want to be controlling. He controlled her when he was with her and didn't let her have any friends, so I am not going to be like that and I am just not a controlling person. But I feel like I can't get rid of the guy even for a day, he is always around whether he is hanging out with her or calling her or something.





Any advice? Sometimes I feel like she puts me second to everyone else because I am not there.Relationship Advice Please?
My boyfriend and i went threw the same thing and i told him its nothing like that my ex still loves me and wants to be with me and all that.....but as long as her ex knows yall together than i really wouldnt worrie about it he will see that he cant have her and he will move forwardRelationship Advice Please?
You say you trust her, but I don't think you do. Otherwise, it wouldn't matter. If she truly didn't have feelings for him, he could do or say anything to get her back and it wouldn't matter. Do you think he'll win her back? Then you don't really trust her, do you?





Find yourself some friends in Florida and hang out with them. Just get your mind off of this. And yeah, you're going to feel like ';second'; to everyone for a while because in her world, you're not there. She needs to occupy her time so that she doesn't miss you so much, and so that the time goes fast before she can see you again. You need to do the same.
Well i think that she isn't realizing that it is hurting you, you should tell her how you feel and that you would like it if she didn't do things with a person that another would only do to someone if they were going out.





because everyone knows that you don't normally hang around people that like you all the time when you know that you have someone else even if you don't have feelings for them.





I think she just needs to be spoken to and if she loves you she will get what you mean and tell her ex to not be around her so much. but if you do tell her and she doesn't take any notice of what you've said. i would suggest that you drop it because there is no way that i would go out with someone that is hanging out with another that likes them
Dump her, and stay in Florida. There are plenty of beautiful women in Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment