Monday, August 23, 2010

Relationship advice? (for the girls)?

Ok, I just recently found out that the girl I like has a boyfriend. Now normally, this is fine, but I've developed feelings for her and have been looking for a relationship for about 3 months now and she has never mentioned it at all.





So as expected, I was shocked to find this out, and I was also heartbroken. She is upset because she knows that I'm upset, and I'm so distressed that I'm driving myself crazy. She says that she just wants to continue our current relationship, and I know that if I do this, I won't be able to abandon my feelings for her.





Ok sorry about that rant there, so here's what I would like to know. Should I just keep talking to her and remaining friends, hoping she breaks up (which seems selfish but whatever), or just back off completely.





Also, since I'm a bit inexperienced in the dating system, do most girls that have boyfriends end up staying with them for quite a long time/permanently ?





Also if it matters any, I've actually known this girl for about 5 years now.Relationship advice? (for the girls)?
You chase them, they run away. You run away, they chase you.





Also, you are right about you not being able to abandon your feelings for her if you keep seeing her. Stay away from her and her boyfriend and try and meet new people to forget about her. It may take a little while. But if she decides she really likes you she will chase you up.Relationship advice? (for the girls)?
ask her. if she wants to stay with her bf, then just be her friend. if she wants to stay with you, then dont mention her bf at all. good luck!
Let her be happy with her boyfriend. She will never forgive you if you break them up.
It's pretty obvious that you don't know this girl as well as you think you do. You've known her 5 years but didn't know she had a boyfriend. The girl is good at keeping secrets.





Imagine if she were your girlfriend. How would you feel if you found out she was dating/flirting with other men behind your back? That's who she really is. Is that the type of woman you want? Would you be able to trust her at all if she were your girl?





Personally, I'd back off completely. When you meet a woman you like, date her for a while. Really get to know her. As I wrote, you say you've known this other girl for 5 years but how well did you really know her if she has a boyfriend.
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment