Monday, August 23, 2010

Relationship advice please?

I need advice please!!?


I'm sorry this may be long





Okay so my boyfriend and I of going on 4 years went on a break yesterday. He is almost 18, I am almost 19. We bicker over small and pointless things like any other couple does, nothing ever big. EVER. Well this past Wednesday he said he was busy all day and didn't call or text me the whole day until almost midnight, I over reacted and got upset that he didnt care enough to call or text me the whole day, that phone conversation ended with him hanging up on me. The next morning he didnt answer his phone, so I knew something was wrong...So I drive to his house to talk to him about the night before. He said he didnt want to talk to me right now. So I knew obviously something was wrong again because he never says that to me. So I tell him that we should talk because something wasnt right with him not wanting to talk..he tells me that last night he just snapped and can't take our pointless arguements anymore and that he doesnt want to be with me anymore. (He and I were both crying the entire time.) I asked him if he loves me and he said he does still but not as a girlfriend, wtf does that mean? I was in shock, how can you the night before say you love someone but then the next day you ';snap'; and dont? I go home crying and call him a couple hours later and I asked him since this is a huge decision if he would take a week to think and make sure this is what he really wants..he said yes give me the week, I want to clear my head and gather my thoughts. I said okay so this break means no talking or texting eachother right? and he said we can talk a little bit. He said I want to know how you're doing and how the first day at your new job goes and how you're uncle's surgery goes and I said okay..I just dont know why he would want to talk to me and want to know that stuff if he's the one wanting a break. I thought break meant no talking, texting, or communication of any kind. Does he sound like this is what he really wants? I don't know if he's just confused and wants to think or what it is. I am soo scared for next friday to come when he tells me what he's decided after thinking this whole week. His family was at the water park when this happend so it was just he and I talking about it. I am really close to his family especially his 2 younger brothers. I never got to say goodbye or anything to any of them. I am just in so much shock.








What do you all think about this? Does anyone see anything positive that can come out of this week?


Any help would be great. Sorry this is long I just had to tell the whole situation for you all to understand better..Thanks everyone!Relationship advice please?
yikes...sounds like he reached his breaking point, he's tired of the same old same old....too much lil' fights over nuthin...u need to give him space for this week. let him sort it all out, if u keep ';naggin''; (guys term) u will push it all over the edge, perhaps go enjoy some gal pal times w/friends for now, who knows what will happen til Friday, but u should know one way or the other by then...then go from there...and ask us all next week should u need..Relationship advice please?
Uhmm, just ask him what he means.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a> -Help
sure something can be positive out of this...because he obviously called you and check up on you...so just wait until the end of the week to see how he feels
Eric:


Chances are the time apart will help him realize what a special gal you are.





Seetha:


Eric and I fight like that all the time. I overreact too, and the best advice I can give is for both of you to just relax and not freak out about the small stuff.
Ok.


I can understand where he is coming from.


The pointless arguments, are horrible. Me and my fiance get into them almost everyday, and its tiring. There is such a thing as ';falling out of love'; with someone. You guys have been going on now for 4 years!


And I admit, that him just out of the blue calling it quits isn't right.


He cares about you, which is why he wants to know about your job and your uncle. I'm for sure when he is taking this week to think things over, he will consider your closeness to his family into consideration. And if it really is over, that doesn't mean you can't see his family again! Ex's stay friends. But I'm sure that after this week is over, he's gonna realize just how much he misses you. If not, there are always more fish in the sea, right? Give yourself time to recover, and go back out there!


I know I'm not much help. I kinda look at the negative things a lot. But maybe it gives you something to think about..?
The fact that he said he doesn't love you like a girlfriend has me thinking that he just wants to remain friends. I think you need to give him his space. Keep the textes to a minimum. I'm not going to say to not text him at all because you don't want him to think that you don't care about how his day is going. But don't be excessive with them. That will only annoy him.





If by the end of the week he decides that he no longer wants a relationship with you, what can you do other than move on. Sure, it will be hard. But you can't make someone want to be in a relationship with you. You never know, the two of you may find your way back to each other one day or you may find someone that makes you happier. Good luck and best wishes.
Right now only thing you know is that he needed a break. Therefore, you should act upon the facts. If he ask for a week to think give him that. You will do more than that. If he didn鈥檛 contact you after that week you are not going to contact him for at least a month. If he call you in meanwhile that is okay for you to contact, but if he not you can act upon this get your ex back procedure. The benefits of the no contact rule is that , it gives the time to him to miss you and to face to reality without you. You are not going to hang around him and make him comfortable, if all you get from it is hurt not love. Visit this site http://www.feel-good-first.com and read the section about getting your ex boyfriend back. However, it could be there is nothing for you to panic at all. he might think he still want you after his temper leaved him.
When a man says he needs space, then let him! When a woman says that she needs space, then let her!


He is trying to figure out what he wants, and you can't force him to want you. If you try do force it, it could very well be disaster!
Hmm..


From his view, I'm guessing he's just never really felt it was a BIG (Like I would consider marrying you big) ';BF x GF'; relationship, or it might be dying out..


And I say the break might work out in different ways x.x;


He might see you as just a friend now, or he might realize he still really likes you as his girlfriend


Give it a chance is my best guess x.x;
Hey girl! This is one of the hardest situations you'll ever be in. You really have to ask yourself a lot of questions like:





Do you want to be with someone who thinks they may not love you?


Do you want to be with someone who doesn't call or text you all day?


Do you want to be with someone who thinks its ok to hurt you?





I think that your boyfriend has a lot of control of your emotions. You should take control of your life and realize that you can be in control of the relationship. If he doesnt want to be with you or if he wants to hurt you then what is he worth anyways? No matter what it is going to hurt because ya'll have been together for so long. Just remember you are obviously a great girl you do not need him to make you happy.





I hope this helps a little bit I've been in your shoes and after a couple of times I realized that I needed to think about me not just him!

No comments:

Post a Comment