Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need relationship advice.. might be inlove with 2men, Help?

I'm only looking for input from those who won't judge me.





I have someone in my life who is a great man, our relationship is good. I've known him since I was 16, I am now 22. And we are still very in love. we have been together for 5 years........ 3 out of those 5 years were long distance. He moved transferred colleges after 2yrs into our relationship to be closer to me.. when he finished school he moved back home to help take care of his sick grandparents......he is a generous person, a family guy and always has been. that was one of the things I loved about him the most. Also that he is rational and realistic, which I like because I'm a bit of a dreamer so it evens out. he's a very sweet person, and always put me first. My close friends who know him pretty well and family adore him and they never miss a chance to tell me how lucky I am to have a man like him.......well now here is the dillema, now that he has moved back and its been about a yr now that we are long distance, yet again. we talk all the time but see each other every few months..it gets expensive to visit every month like we used to. Well ever since he has been back home, I sort of kept my options open.. didn't cheat on him AT ALL physically, but I just didn't turn away guys who were interested :/ buttt just recently I feel like I'm falling for this other great guy.. this guy, that I have been talking to for 3months.. is already talking about a future with me. he is so interested and adores me, I can't deny that I have feelings for him. and the 5 yr guy...I've been sort of pushy with him and i guess comparing them....5yr guy always talked about marriage and made it clear he wants to live his life with me but with him it seems that marriage is going to have to wait he wants to be settled in financially and this recent guy just seems so ready to have me and live a life with me...I don't even know if I'd want to get married just yet, i'm only 22...i'm considering to call it quits with the new guy because i feel its going to get too deep...or will i be making a mistake? Is it just the thrill of something new that i'm feeling or do you think I should stop talking to the new guy.. whats your input?I need relationship advice.. might be inlove with 2men, Help?
:) well my input is this, that the relationship with the new guy is already getting too deep. If youre only 22, I am in no way saying that you're not, but you should try and keep your options open for marriage and make sure that you are ready for that. If the guy whom you have been dating for the long time is someone that you love and couldn't imagine a life without don't cross him out. he seems like he has the right idea about becoming financially stable. The two of you would be able to grow better with stability. However if this newer guy is someone that you like as well, maybe you should talk to your older guy about your future a little bit more, and make sure that what he wants is something that the two of you could share. The best advice that i could give you, is don't rush into anything. :) Hope this helps and Good Luck!I need relationship advice.. might be inlove with 2men, Help?
jus stay of it. cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment