Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Relationship advice from your experienced (atleast over 1 year together). Ok so, my bf & i have been together?

for a yr %26amp; a half.we always text each other %26amp; dont see each other everyday as we both hate clingyness :s. However, the last 2 months he has been calling everyday just to talk:) its so cute.He is the most caring person ive ever been with. Does not play games at all!!.Whenever we hangout he'll mention ';i love you'; in my ear %26amp; its just so cute.Is never late when picking me up, ALWAYS calls on time,brings me soup everytime im sick,makes my day better when im down...yeah, he's simply amazing.I just dont want him to get sick of me:(i am kind of worried that him calling everyday will make that happen. You know how some people say to not answer ur phone for a while when bf's call. I dont play games so i dont want to do that but I was just wondering from your experience if his behavior might lead him to get too used to me leading to him just being sick of me. I am not stressed about this at all...i would just like to know what you all think.


I appreciate it alot :)Relationship advice from your experienced (atleast over 1 year together). Ok so, my bf %26amp; i have been together?
its not clingy to want to see someone daily ---- i want to be with my lady 24/7 ---- there is so much i want to know about her ----- to want to see someone more and more often also does not mean they will get sick of you ---- i saw a counter to the ';absence makes the heart grow fonder saying'; ---- absence sharpens love presence strengthens love ---- so go with the second and enjoy each other's company ---- best wishesRelationship advice from your experienced (atleast over 1 year together). Ok so, my bf %26amp; i have been together?
Communication in any relationship is important. If you two are speaking frequently it may mean that you have lots in common or that you simply really enjoy each others company (or both). That is more important (esp. long term) than even sexual attraction so I don't see a problem with it. Maybe you could talk to him about this topic also (it would be interesting to hear what he says). However, as you said, you are not stressed about it, neither is your bf it seems so keep on doing what you are doing and all the best in the future.


peace
it depends on the relationship and people involved... some people can handle that and some people cant. for example: i believe that I am too needy, i even joke about it all the time to my boyfriend, because i constantly want affection and we are wtih eachother all the time, pretty much. I didnt want a similar scenerio to happen where he gets tired of me, but frankly, he loves my attention and affection and he told me he doesnt think im too needy lol. so him and i are just compatable that way. so it really just depends. other guys would not be able to handle it, and would need their guy time and all that. i have offered my bf guy time but he would rather be with me, which i dont mind at all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment