Monday, August 23, 2010

Relationship Advice Help?

This is a very serious question, I have been in a relationship with my gf for almost 13 months and just yesterday she broke up with me. We are absolutely in love with each other, she said she is doing this for us and taking a risk to see if this is true. She told me this has nothing to do with anyone else, she wants to see what its like being single and if she can handle it without me. What should I do? she obviously wants me to wait around but she knows that isn't fair on my part. Do you think she will realize what she did eventually and come back to me? we have way to many memories to let it go like this.





Please help meRelationship Advice Help?
It's hard to tell what she is actually doing or where she is going with this.Why would she want to see what it's like being single if she's so into you tho? Maybe she's scared.Relationship Advice Help?
If she wishes to be single then respect her wishes. If she wishes to come back to you she will, or she wont. If you wish to wait around for her it's up to you. If you wish to move on, then that should be your choice. Just take the time to enjoy being single, it's not such a bad thing. Remember she ended it with you.
Wow... ok I'm a girl and I will answer this from what I have seen the rest of my girls that are friends have done to their man..... i have seen it where girls say,'; I just need to see if this is real. I need to try to see what it's like being single.'; Pretty much it was a cop out. They say that so they can date other people but have you on the back burner so if their new relationship doesn't work than they can go to you because you are their safe zone, until the next person comes a long...
although being single is amazing, thats really not a reason to break up with u if she really loves u,,, man u really should ask her and let u know what she really's up to, i think there's something behind this thing...it doesnt make sense at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment