Monday, August 23, 2010

RELATIONSHIP ADVICE ! PLEASEE HELP ME ITS ERGENT?

okay so may first of 2007 i started dating a boy named adam, we were in 8th grade at this time. we out for pretty much exactly 2 years. but for those 2 years i treated him like CRAP. i never paid him any attention like a bf should be given ... i never even wanted to hang with him alot sometimes i jsut wanted 2 get away from him. i always caused fights .. i called him out infront of his friends and embarrased him. and he would never swrear at me .. he never even really yelled at me. hes was the NICEST guy. but we ended up breaking up because he kinda was talkin to a girl on myspace but he said he thought it was my cousin tricking him so he went along with it. he was soooo close to my whole fam he went to alll the family parties he played with the younger kids, my grandma and parents loved him. they allll thought he was great. but we broke up ...





now im dating a boy named rico and we have been going out for 3 months ... and he pretty much sometimes treats me the way i treated adam , and it KILLS me emotional and knowing that i treadted adam that way makes me freel horible. i feel lie i was the worst girlfriend to adam. and me and adam still talk all the time and we talk about how me and rico r fuightin he tries to make me feel better hes the sweeetst kid he tried to tell me what to do when im sick .. hes always there for me. oh yeh nd him and rico r pretty good friends. and i told adam i feel bad fore the way i treadted him and stuff and he jsut tells me dont worry about its its in the past an everything





now wen me and rico first started dating i never even thought about adam in that way i was so happy with rico. but now i just cant get him outta my head .. sometimes i think of rico .. sometimes i think of adam alot .. most of the time im just confused outta my mind. what should i do ? =/








BACKROUND INFO





rico is hatian


adams italian and irish


im italian and irish


were al 16


were all sophmores at the same school


rico and adam r friends


rico smoked weed sometimes


rico drinks ALOT and goes to parties with his guy friends


rico seems like his guy friends r more important


adam dont smoke, and he drinks SOMETIMES, barley ever tho


adam never goes to parties unless they were wit me wen we went out


adam always put me before ANYONE of his friends


i would dress adam up to be funny and he let me


me and adam use to make brownies and stuff


rico would never do that


adam was soooo close to my fam


rico knos SOME of my fam, not many at all thoRELATIONSHIP ADVICE ! PLEASEE HELP ME ITS ERGENT?
you sound like you're insecure, and you just need to be with someone. if you want to get back with adam just for the sake of being in a relationship then don't break the poor boy's heart, he sounds like he doesn't deserve this. break up with the other one, he's no good, stay on your own for a bit, figure out what you want, then make the next move.RELATIONSHIP ADVICE ! PLEASEE HELP ME ITS ERGENT?
talk to adam and see how he feels about you. if u guys think u wana get back together than talk to rico if u wana go back with adam. follow ur heart!
get back with adam hes the one that makes you happy even if you dont realise it adam is the one you like not rico so dump rico and get back with adam if not adam cud make you scared for life
I'd get rid of Rico and get back with Adam if I were you. Weed is illegal and drinking at age 16 is also illegal, if his guy friends are more important then he doesnt need you and you can get rid of him.
Your first life lesson: What goes around, comes around!





If you like Adam and Adam has those same feeling for you, I say go for it. You have realized your mistake an i'm sure you'd treat Adam like he should be treated, right? Rico sounds like a jerk. Why would you wanna be with him?
haha im in the same situation right now. sucks alot but its seems that your not happy with rico and you still have feelings for adam. if you dont like the way rico is treating you dont stay with him you shouldnt have to deal with that b.s your still young. if your starting to think about adam more and you guys hada good relationship and you still talk as of right now you should follow your heart and be with the person that treats you best and you care most about(adam!!) lol good luckk
The answer seems to be staring you in the face.What goes around comes around.You did it to adam and now you know how it feels.Thankfully adam was smart enough to get out of that ';bad situation'; with that ';mean girl'; who always treated him like crap.


Lets see if your smart enough to do the same.If you didnt care about hurting adam,then know rico doesnt care about you. BE a smart girl, get out now and see if you and adam still have a chance.Then do your best to be the girlfriend you should have been.Make it right.Or stay with Rico and suffer.Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment