Monday, August 23, 2010

Relationship Advice Please Help?

Help would be appreciated... Does she like me? How should I break the Ice?


First of all thank you all for responding... This girl that I have known for a very long time because of school... not very well though asked me now in grade 11 if I want to be co-head of a department at our school with her. Is she flirting with me? Does she like me? I find her attractive and i'm just curious as to what she is thinking





I accepted the invite for co-head and we've been spending more time together because of this and I really have come to like her...like like...





At a party we were both drunk and we hooked up.. it was in a hottub and someone dared her to give me a hickey which turned into a little more... we had our own little corner in the tub and she began to stroke me I in reaction after this began to finger her... Now its afterwords and its been a little bit awkward like I see her in the halls she smiles at me and says hello and so do I but we haven't talked about it.... Just for the record we were NOT outrageously drunk just buzzed





Thank you for your help!!!Relationship Advice Please Help?
well you like her and she likes you then the next step is ask her to be your girlfriend...........................Relationship Advice Please Help?
I think you should just get her away from everyone else, and very calmly talk about what happened. Just calmy bring it up and mention that you don't want things to be awkward. Tell her that you enjoyed spending time with her..Feel out the situation..If shee seems to be in to you just tell her that you would love to spend time with her again, but maybe not quite the way it turned out last time. You will never know until you talk to her..


If all else fails, as her best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment