Monday, August 23, 2010

Relationship advice needed!!!!!!!!!!!?

so here is the deal i am a 22 year old female that has been dating my current boyfriend for 3 years and we lived together for 2 out of the three years . He says he loves me but doesnt have a job whenever we go some where I have to pay and doesnt call but twice a week( he doesnt have a cell phone or home phone) and he didnt even call or see me for valentines day he said he was in jail even though I havent seen any type of court papers or jail clothing or anything when I asked for it. I love him alot cause we have been through alot togther. We have made it through the deaths of two babies and being homeless togther for a short period of time( I am doing great now). Then there is his female friend that he has been friends with since 8th grade. they used to date then but now she is dating his best friend and he is the god father to their childern. I dont want to believe they are messing around but the facts are getting hard to deny. They spend all day and night togther which really doesnt mean anything but I have seen a myspace message he wrote her a year ago talking about how he wanted to have sex with her and how she is bettter than me but i just looked the other way on it and yesterday i found two cards togther yesterday saying happy birthday baby and his birthday didnt just pass one month ago. One was just the card with no name or anyting in it and the other had a messge saying that the had been through life and love together and how they were in love and didnt have a name on it either. I went to him about it and he said it was a card from 8th grade that she gave him but i have never seen those two cards before we lived together for two years and I have been through top and bottom of where he lives now cleaning and rearranging and everything and have never seen those two particular cards before. I dont know what to make of it should I say bye to this relationship or am I overreacting?Relationship advice needed!!!!!!!!!!!?
You are not over reacting


Just by reading what you wrote, he seems like a dog. It seems that he doesnt love you anymore. Yes, you should dump him


He sounds like a loser and a lazy guy





I know you said that he has no money but atleast you should of spent time with you on valentines day. He is not worth itRelationship advice needed!!!!!!!!!!!?
you're not over reacting. that feeling you get in your gut is usually right. you don't get that feeling for nothing. even if he wasn't cheating, he shouldn't be admitting to others that he would rather have sex with them. thats like saying he would cheat if he could...not good. bye bye boy with no job!

No comments:

Post a Comment