Saturday, August 21, 2010

Relationship advice please help??!!?

I'm dating this guy who I really have strong feelings for. I haven't felt this way about someone for a long time, because my last breakup was very hard. The problem is, we didn't want to tell our parents where we were going one night, and they found out and we both got into a lot of trouble. Today, I saw him but apparently he did not tell his dad that he was going out and his dad got really worried, found him and took him home. His dad called me and told me that he never wanted me to speak to his son again, not because I was a bad person, but because his son is in trouble. And that if I did try to contact him, that I could be charged, which didn't make much sense to me. He deactivated his son's phone, his internet and pretty much everything else. I really have strong feelings for him and I don't want to give up on something that is so rare just because his dad is super strict. Any suggestions? PLEASE HELP, I'm really feeling down. :(Relationship advice please help??!!?
How old are you both? Reason for asking is because if the both of you are of age, if both of you have a car, a good paying job, and a savings account you two can actually move out together...But that's only if you are of age. Secondly, your boyfriend has the most power in this because he's actually there with his parents while you are on the further end of the stick, on a whole other side. He's going to have to push too to help ends meet with you. Thirdly, the parents may have disconnected the other contacting devices, but there is one other option left...Mailing. Mail a letter to him [your boyfriend] encouraging him to listen to his parent's commands. The more he [your boyfriend] mess up, the angrier his parents become, and the more less you are able to see him. So actually the ball is in your boyfriend's court. :-)Relationship advice please help??!!?
First of all are you thirteen? just cause you didn't tell them where you are going WTF? Let him get through being in trouble, the absolute hardest thing to deal with in a relationship is parents that don't like you. trust me I know all too well. get back on their good side and it will make things way easier for you.
try to see if his dad will let you come over for a family dinner. this way his family can see you and get to know you and they will see how much the two of you really care for eachother.





how old are you? you can always see eachother at school or the mall *right*?
OMG!!! what a dad... Screw his dad if the guy your dating feels the same way then sneak into his house or something. Send him a letter or something but don't give up. Wait for his dad to leave the house and then sneak in or something. Good Luck!


(how sad... ughhhh!!!! what a dad)
..well if you're over 18 go see him? But there's nothing you can do if you're both under 18, he can press charges against you if you do see each other.
call his house phone from a guy friends phone, then if his dad puts him on, you start to talk to him and figure it out.
First of all, he can not put charges on you. You did nothing wrong. You can just sneak to his house or something
you wont be charged . his dad is full of it. by the way what are your ages, that matters alot.
wait for a bit, see if his dad cools down
wait it out

No comments:

Post a Comment