Saturday, August 21, 2010

Relationship advice. Long distance.?

my boyfriend and I live 50 miles apart from eachother. We see eachother once a week, and most of the time that's good enough. But we usually talk on the phone once or twice a week and talk on Facebook. Recently though, I have gotten one facebook message from him a day for the last two days. He hasn't called, and he hasn't been online to chat. I don't know what's happening.





Mainly my question is, is it normal to feel sick (like want to vomit, sick?) if you don't hear from your boyfriend?Relationship advice. Long distance.?
omg i no how you feel i moved away from my boyfriend and we havent seen eachother in 3 months i do get sick sometimes it is very hard. we live 116 miles apart. i am debating on ending the relationship it might be better for both of us you have to think of him too

No comments:

Post a Comment