Saturday, August 21, 2010

Relationship advice please!!!?

ive been going out with this guy ever since this halloween, and its been going really good. but now im really confussed and unsure of things. he always likes to hug me, put his arm around me, kiss me etc. but on saturday we went to see the movie, and i tried to hold his hand and he didnt even want to touch me. then i tried to kiss him and he told me he didnt want to kiss me. nothings wrong with my face and i have a little cold, but on friday he kissed me and said he didnt care if i had a cold. so then he went on this ski trip with some of my best friends, and after my bff called me and told me he was putting his arm around my other friend, and only hung out with her. im used to this though because they are my best friends and both really flirty. but now im not sure if he likes her and doesnt like me anymore. i asked him at the movies if he still liked me, and he said yea but he didnt want to kiss me?!?! i just dont get it! is it mood swings because he just doenst like me.Relationship advice please!!!?
alright, don't dwell on it!


just flat out ask him and tell him all of your concerns.


you'll feel loads better.


just tell him everything.


maybe he was just really into the movie (guys have one tracked minds like that... they like something and cant concentrate on anything else lol)





i know it might take courage to ask him these things... but just take a deep breath and ask him. dont get mad, just tell him how you feel and everything thats on your mind.


be understanding.


he might not have realized it bothered you that much.





you can't be in a good relationship if you arent honest with each other, even about little things like your feelings and concerns.





no one on here can give you a definite answer as to why he's acting like this.


only person who can is him.


so just ask away!


good luck!





kswink3: you mean psychiatrist? must not be one if you can't spell it.Relationship advice please!!!?
I belive that he cares about you so much that he is having a hard time telling you he wants to break up. good luck dear.If he does break up with you, try not to be hurt and try not to make him feel guilty. It sounds like he's feeling bad because he does care. Be friends please.I agree with all of the above answers, I had[nt considered the new love thing. she could be right. I have a feeling though that no matter how you confront him, or ask him how he feels, he's going to wimp out (no offense to him) and keep stringing you along. Not that he wants to hurt you, he's just young and dumb. You should, if you feel he's just chicken to break up, tell him you two should be just friends.
Sounds to me like there is more than a friendship there but that would be for you to decide. You need to sit down and talk to him about the relationship and ask him if he truly wants to be with you... If not then just move on. The whole point of dating is to see if that is the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. If you aren't happy and he doesn't treat you like you think you need to be treated then move on.
Ask him straight up, don't let him string you along. There's nothing worse than trying to hold on to a relationship when someone's feelings have changed...
i think that hes trying to avoid you but is afraid to tell you i am a cychitrist so ive seen these kinds of things for years talk to him for a whle and then see what you think ok.
If you know ur best friends like u say u do then u would kno whether or not they would do sumthin as low as this 2 you.Give him sum space,though.Maybe he feel as if ur suffocating him.Dont jump to conclusions on the friend situation though.
I've done this before and I can tell you exactly what's going on with your guy.





If you guys have been together this long, he's probably just settling in to the relationship and the butterflies and fireworks are starting to wear off a little.





Then your guy is probably just looking for that new-toy feeling again, and comes across the other girl. Now he has a connection with her, but he feels guilty because he has a connection with you. But, at the same time, he feels resentment toward you because you guys dont have that new love anymore, or at least it doesnt feel like it.





So now, he doesnt want to do anything with you because he's confused about the other girl and what's moral and what he really wants.





Would he rather lose you and take a chance with this new girl or keep you because he knows how much you care about him?





If I were you, I would just try to make things special for him. Write him a surprise letter, pull him aside and kiss him like it was the first time, tell him exactly why you like him.





Good luck!
give him space,





it seems like he's just playing around with you and your friend tho.
just ask him why he wants to and doesnt want to kiss you when you hang out. talk to him girl, and ask him about the ski trip. thats what i would do, and if hes not honest, tell him your bff saw it...then he might say something.


goodluck
Sounds confusing! Give him about a week to sort things out in his head. Don't call him yet, call him in a few days to see how he's doing. If you're still not sure, then maybe he's not the right one for you.
From what you say here everything was cool Friday. Then the events of Saturday...he changed towards you Saturday night. I would say something is going on with his best friend if he is still being distant (purely speculation here obviously).





Give him space! Bothering him, call him, questioning him will only cause more confusion for him if he is confused about this other girl. Do not contact him at all!! Let him work through this on his own then allow him to make the first move.
It really sounds like this guy doesn't know what he wants. He's acting like a girl with PMS, in my opinion. I know there are sometimes my boyfriend and I are together but I just don't want to hold his hand or have him kiss me. Sometimes I even ask him to stay on his side of the bed at night. But it doesn't mean I don't like him or anything - I just don't want affection at the moment.


You need to talk to him about this, and be straight-forward on how you feel. You two have been together long enough to establish that communication is the key to a relationship, right?
  • eyeshadow makeup
  • 1 comment:

    blogger said...

    Hello, i am from USA, I want to share this great testimony about how Dr.Agbazara helped me bring back my ex lover, During my search for solution i came in contact with Dr.Agbazara details and through his help my lover came back to me within 48 hours. So with these i am so bold to advise anyone seeking for a way to get there lover back to contact Dr.Agbazara on WhatsApp: { +234 810 410 2662 } or via email at: { agbazara@gmail. com } I am so happy at least myself and my lover are back to each other again and going to spend the New Year celebration together Thank to Dr.Agbazara once again....

    Post a Comment