Saturday, August 21, 2010

Relationship advice please I am really confused?

The father of my 9 year old daughter has just come back into our lives after 5 1/2 years he was in India lets just say he could not back for personal reasons. It upset my daughter when she found out he was returning as she has not seen him since she was 4 she has now seen him and is ok they need to get to know each other he is staying with his parents so will get to see her when she goes up there. He left me when she was 2 and my life was turned upside down I loved in with all my heart I did move on and met someone else we have been together for a number of years he is a good partner but I have never really got over losing my ex now he has returned he is telling me he loves me and asked if I am happy with my current partner. he also tried to kiss me I did not let this happen but I think he wants to try again with me I still have feelings for him but know if I go back with him I will just get hurt all over again. What would you do it is very confusing...Relationship advice please I am really confused?
First of all don't give up on your current relationship if you are happy he has obviously stood bye you and your daughter you will regret it in later life





All the feelings that are coming back are just excitement and when you were with him these feelings wouldn't be the same, Don't let him play games with you he walked out on you before he can do it again





Never stop him seing your daughter though unless he hurts her again if she is happy seeing him let them build a relationship.Relationship advice please I am really confused?
It's really hard to give advice without knowing you, him, your partner and your daughter. There's so much uncertainty about the conditioned realm and personalities. Can you let the current partner go and possibly turn his world upside down? Can you trust the girl's father not to run out on you again? Why did you write: '; ... know if I go back with him I will just get hurt all over again';? Could be a real intuitive response, or a fear or something else? Whatever you do, perhaps the best thing would be to be patient and not make any rash decisions. You did right not to kiss him. Wait for emotions to 'pan-out' a little before you decide anything. I know romantic feelings are such a powerful force, but keep a perspective and trust in your awareness! It is a tough call! Sorry I can't give a definitive answer. I wish you and your daughter the best outcome :)
your partener now didnt leave you....and probs wont....if he hasnt left you now ur ex is bak wen things are hardest for you then he wont leave u ever...this guy likes u....ur ex left u and he didnt want you then how come he want you now....yoour daughters moved on and you should too....he might leave you again and are u willing ot take the risk of that happening....it will just cause u more pain even worse your child more pain...





dont do it your new parteners a good person he deserves u
well since you know you will get hurt Again i would not go back to him... your gut is telling you something and you should fallow threw with it ... PLUS you need to think of your daughter ... what if you do get back together then it just ends again how do you think that will affect her ... she got use to him leaving once now she might have to do it over again?
Hi your situation is hard


I will try to help you but in a advice way ok





I think if you were happy in your ex bf go for him but you will hurt again your sutation is so confusing huh...





Do what is right ok...


If your feelings is wrong its your descion if you go for him again ok





Thats all


Muah....


I hope i can help you


Luv yah...!


















exs are exs for a reason...especially if they get you pregnant then get missing for 5 1/2 years...stay with the guy you have but let the ex see his child..that's it nothing more if he tried that ';i miss you.'; bs again
stay with ur current partner, and just let ur ex see his daughter and thats it
I would not pay attention to any of his advances if I were you. If your current partner has been good to you for however long you have been together, it would not be fair on you or him if you dumped him for an unreliable Joe. Especially one that by your own admission well most likely break your heart all over again. Allow him to have time with your daughter, but don't give yourself to him.





stay focused girl!
I would stay with the man you are with now, obvisouly he loves you and your child enough that he didn't leave you like this other man did. I would let the child see the father but that is it. The feelings you are having are normal because they way he left you and you had no closure. I think you should tell him that you don't want to be with him and yes you are happy but you are really hurt from the way he did you and you just need time to figure your feelings out. I think that after you realize he wouldn't have left you if he loved you and your child you will see that he is not the person you want to be with. Your child deserves better than that.
Your daughter definatley should have a relationship of some sort with her. It has been 5 long years, but she can develop that relationship with him again. It may never be as strong as if he would have been in her life all this time, but you should always let her give it a shot with him. As for you, well if he up and left you once with a small child chances are he will up and leave you again. You can't just walk out of someones life for over 5 years and expect them to still be there waiting for you. If you still have feelings for him and you want to be with him then I would take it REALLY slowly. He sounds a little shady to me. Good luck!
Whatever you do dont go back! He is so selfish! You no youre gonna get hurt so its best you stay with your partner and allow him to see your daughter! I do think you need to talk to him and let him no wat he did was wrong and selfish! You need resolution! Not only for you and your daughter but because of your partner! Its wrong to harbor unresolved feelings for your ex and still be with him! It would probably hurt him if he knew!

No comments:

Post a Comment