Saturday, August 21, 2010

Relationship advice.. HELP?

My boyfriend and I have been going otu for more than a year. Lately, his gal friend ended up going out with one of my guy friends. The twist is, my boyfriend does not like my guy friend, and I do not like his gal friend. He wants me to stay away from him and everything.. to the point that if my guy friend sits beside me in class, i'm being stupid if i don't move a seat. i don't know what to do. I've dropped so much people for him... yet he can't even see that. Moreover, whenever he feels threatened by any of my friends, i drop my friends for him. But when I say that I don't like this gal friend of his, he starts to defend her... i feel like he's choosing her over me when instead, i chose him over my friends. I feel like he's so caught up to mkaing me understand him that he completely ignores my side. He's so caught up on trying to make me understand that he can't understand me.Relationship advice.. HELP?
Tell him exactly what you just told us. Tell him how many friends you've given up, and tell him that he's just defending his friends when you say you don't like them. Hopefully he doesn't get all mad.Relationship advice.. HELP?
Tell him exactly what you just said. I feel like you choose her over me and I've sacrificed a lot for this relationship. Let him know that you're with him and it doesn't matter if you have a guy friend. He needs to be able to trust you. On the same side, if you want him to accept your guy friend, you need to try to accept his gal friend. Tell him you will compromise and both of you try to like the other.
maybe (big maybe) he doesn't see what he's doing to you sometimes guys are just stupid like that but we love them all the same so try telling him that you're not gonna just drop friends because he says so and tell him that you feel he's choosing her over you kay :) and good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment