Saturday, August 21, 2010

Relationship advice..seeking wise answers please! guys and girls?

This boy *sam* and I both like eachother very much. He asked me out a few weeks ago but I was hesitant because we had been friends for soo long and I didn't want to ruin that. Plus I responded at the wrong time because I was extremely angry and sad about some things at the time that he asked.





Now after I've cooled down and thought about it more, I realize that I let a good opportunity pass me by. We still like eachother but can tell that he's kept a little mroe distance because I emphasized that alot-that we shouldnt be so close. Of course I feel bad about that too.But of this is because I read a book about not dating that day and it got me a little brainwashed, but now that I've thought it over I think that I'm young and it's only healthy for me get to know guys.





I feel really bad about turning him down and I do want to be with him-he's great. but I have no idea how to tell him this without it sounding like asking him out, which I dont want to do because I dont liek the idea of girls asking guys out. But anyways..how do I go about telling him that I messed up and that I DO wanna be with him??








yours very truly,


caroRelationship advice..seeking wise answers please! guys and girls?
Just tell him why you 'turned him down' or whatever you did those few days ago. :] Tell him why you did it, and what happened. If you want to be with him, he's a great guy-- why let this opportunity past? He'll understand. :)Relationship advice..seeking wise answers please! guys and girls?
send him an email
It seems like you messed up and now have to clear yourself up. You might seem uncertain about what you want and this might scare him away. To clear things up just tell him what this message says. Heck, why don't you just send a copy of this question to his e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment