Saturday, August 21, 2010

Relationship Advice please please help!?

I've dated my girl for 5 months and already strong feelings are there. She even has talked about future with me, moving in next year and has plans WAY into the future for me. I'm so happy with her, shes so nice, beautiful and has amazing morals. We have ALOT of fun and are always laughing and smiling. I tell her she's beautiful everyday and we have such a functional relationship considering! Yet I'm kind of frustrated with her right now. She IS a compulsive liar, (6 times so far) and tells people she used to ';like'; that she misses them. Now I know she loves me alot, but she seems to be getting reckless with my heart lately, I have talked to her about them and told her I would much prefer honesty than lies, but I also said that after the first lie. So I just really wanted to get my situation out there, and see how people respond. I really really don't things to slowly decline with this girl, I want to try and help her and me if need be! Thanking you all in advance for your responses!Relationship Advice please please help!?
Girls with amazing morals don't shack up with their boyfriends and lie all the time.


She's not someone I'd even want to be friends with.Relationship Advice please please help!?
Ask yourself if she really loves you then why would she be talking about other guys, it seems like she doesnt respect you and she's laughing at you behind your back. I think that you deserve better, you need to put your foot and tell her how you feel and that you dont like being disrespect and that she needs to figure out if she wants to be with you are the OTHERS. If she doesn't like what you have to say then tell her to roll-out, kick rocks.
don't stay with liar, if you really want to help yourself, come out of her and live alone, if both are feeling same kind of true love after a month or two, then continue... But, better to protect yourself... true love can wait, true love never lie.
well dude, if she wants to move in with you and lies all the time....wheres the amazing morals youre talking about? Also the lies wont stop, those kind of people dont change just because you want them too. its a mental thing......
Be careful! Not sure if her lies are only related to telling people she used to like that she is ';missing'; them. Ask her if she truly feels that way about these people or is she saying this just to make them feel better about themselves? I would be concerned that she may be leading people on with such a statement.


I would be leary if she is telling lies in other areas. I have met a few compulsive liars and know to believe very little regarding what they say. Some compulsive liars don't always mean to lie, their exaggeration is based on making themselves and/or others feel better yet they can't seem to break this behavior. Other compulsive liars know exactly what they are doing and don't care.


I am concerned for you based on your finding out about 6 lies, her knowing you want honesty, yet she continues to lie. Please take things slowly, and, if you discover her in more lies I would end the relationship (unless you can live your life questioning everything she tells you). Best of luck to you!
  • eyeshadow makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment