Monday, August 23, 2010

Relationship advice-boy trouble (help!)?

So I have this very close friend of mine for 5 years. He is the one person who knows everything about me, and the same goes for me. Last week when we were drinking together at a party we happened to kiss, and a bunch of people saw it. I do regret it ever happened but for the moment it just felt right. Afterwards my friend kept pushing me for a relationship, but even he knows that I like someone else, and I told him that night was a mistake.


My friend lives in another city and told me he'ld like to visit here again next week if I will see him. I told him I would but he should know that I do like someone else and that he doesn't have a chance with me.


He got mad. Stopped talking to me. and then the next day he told me he was mistaken about his feelings and that he didnt wanted anything serious, still he'ld like to see me preferably in the company of my ';hot'; friends';.


One minute it was all about me and now he's just telling me about all these girls he's interested in.


What a coincide it happened right after I told him I like someone else! :(


I am furious. And can't decide what I should do or tell him?


a) should I still meet him? being ';cool'; friends and all that


b)tell him that I dont want to see him?


or what


it's just driving me nuts.


:(


Relationship advice-boy trouble (help!)?
That is what he wants you to feel like. To me it sounds like you like him alot! I don't care what you say you want to be with him and you know you do. So stop playing dumb and tell him that you don't like no one else and that you like him. He will then want a relationship and there you go a happy relationship. But if that is not what you want then still meet him and be cool friends and show him that you don't want nothing more with him!Relationship advice-boy trouble (help!)?
He is only trying to upset you because he feels rejected by you. Let him know how he made you feel, and definitely explain to him the value he has in your life as a friend. Hopefully you can salvage the friendship. If not, I wouldn't hang around too long waiting to patch things up... it would only complicate things and result in hurt feelings on both sides. If he's going to keep throwing this fit about it he isn't worth your time... who needs that extra drama?

No comments:

Post a Comment