Monday, August 23, 2010

.:Relationship Advice plz:.?

I havent seen my boyfriend in exactly a month today


he lives a half hour away


i have a feeling its over


he only text me once about 4 days ago said he needed his ipod and asked how i was doing


i asked him what was up with us and i got no reply


it seemed he never answered my texts


i dont want it to be over but deep down i think i know it is


What should i do


i am not a very aggresive person


i tried breaking up with him about a month and a week ago but couldnt go through with it


i seen him once we had make up sex and after that i havent seen him.:Relationship Advice plz:.?
My boyfriend, or ex.


Lives three streets over, a seven minutes walk.


I rarely ever saw him, we were together almost four months.


I just broke up with him because I felt he didn't care.


At least not enough to keep me.





When we're together it's all good but when we aren't its not.





If you feel like you should just move on, then do it.


It sucks I know but you can't start a fire with a pile of ashes..:Relationship Advice plz:.?
its probably over.


but to be for sure


ask him why you guys never see each other


and ask him if he still wants to be with you


and just see what he says


but if there is still no reply


it would probably be best to end things
Dump him!
  • eyeshadow makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment