Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Relationship advice - Need help?

My girlfriend and I been together for about a year now we know each other for six. Up till this point we been like a normal couple but there's just one problem in my relationship my mother now I love my mom but lately she's been kinda of a pain in the *** when she talks about my girlfriend now the thing is that she had always seen me with skinny girls but my current girlfriend is not skinny she's likes to joke that she's thick but she's overweight I admit it but I love her for her I need some advice who can help me out?Relationship advice - Need help?
Tell your mom it's inappropriate for her to make those comments and that you love your girlfriend no matter what. Your mom shouldn't stop you from loving your girlfriend. Ignore her.

No comments:

Post a Comment