Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationship advice...Im so confused!!!?

okay so the father of my 2 lil girls is trying to work things out with me after weve been split up for about a year now.He just broke up with his girlfriend of 8months to try and work things out with me.





I still love him but we dont trust each other.Im really trying to trust him and earn his trust but he doesnt care weather or not I trust him.


hes not trying to help me gain his trust.


Im really confused and not too sure whats going on with him and everytym I ask I break down so that doesnt help either.our baby is now 11 weeks old.








any advice on how I can approche this situation???





Im so confusedRelationship advice...Im so confused!!!?
we have to understand few points.





1st the marriage vow and what did it say? for the better or worse we would stick (and go through the events) with our spouse. you certainly wish he will do the same for you if you are seeing someone else behind his back isn't it.





but human is weak and easily tempted, you need to be patient and willing to help him and thus help this relationship.





another point is that having chosen him as your spouse you have to ponder in the 1st place if you make the right choice. we really cannot blame it on our spouse. for eg. many times a woman fall in love with a man who pursue her so romantically that she falls blind that he could be a flirt.





all in all, remember the vow and love and forgiveness.
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment