Sunday, July 25, 2010

Relationship Advice. Take it slow, space. what does it all mean! WILL I LOSE HER, HAVE I ALREADY! HELP!?

I'm 29.She 25. I've been with this girl for about 3months. Wehave great chemistry and and we both say we love each other. We used to have sex everyday. Recently see said she wanted to take it slow ,cus we were moving to fast. Saying we don't know a lot about each other. . I thought about it and she was right I didn't know her fav food etc.. She said she wanted me to go with teh flow. She said she wanted to be with me ,and didn't want to see other people. Again she says she's in it for the long run ,but it really hurt when she dropped our relationship backwards. Like I said she claims to love me and want to be with me. Mind you I asked her countless times to be straight up with me ,and just end it if she didn't want to make it work and be with me. So do I roll with this are do I end it before getting hurt again? I know my feeling ,but do i believe her when she says she loves me and pronanly will end up with me forever. Any ideas or thoughts? Some advice or anyone with similar situations.Relationship Advice. Take it slow, space. what does it all mean! WILL I LOSE HER, HAVE I ALREADY! HELP!?
You haven't done anything wrong. It really just sounds like she wants a little time to herself and that may be a good thing for you both. Have you been spending every waking moment with each other? That may be a reason why she might want to take some time to better her own life. Apparently her ex took something very valuable from her. Girl time. If you lay low for a while and maybe just send her an e-mail, text, voice message every few days just to check to see how she's doing, she'll see what she's missing....you! xoxo Good Luck!Relationship Advice. Take it slow, space. what does it all mean! WILL I LOSE HER, HAVE I ALREADY! HELP!?
u never showed up!
give her space. might b hard, but ...it's the only way to show her that u love her, and understand her
Take it slow ...she is not putting a hold on your relationship she wants more with you because she does love you. Have you ever noticed relationships that start off up until marraige that is hot and heavy with lots of sex and no talking ends in divorce or bad. She wants to be with you so she wants to get to know you better. Its a good thing don't worry. You should just give her the space she wants and talk to her more do more things together find out her favorite foods etc.
So you take it slow......The sex is only a small part of a relationship you really need to get to know her and know what she likes favorite everything and what she hates same for her she needs to know all about you !!! TRUST her if she says she is in it for the long haul then you must mean something to her......
Hi I also use To Have RelationShip Problems I Went To This Website WWW.TipTopWebsite.com/AshleySnow


Shes Amazing Give Her A Call!
Ok Needingl... ,





The first posibality that you should take into account is that she is really messed up from her laster relation ship, if it was more then 6 months long there is a good chance that she got with you on the rebound, and we all know how that works out in the end.





The Second thaing that you need to look at is this. The guy that she was with treatted her relly bad and yet she stayed with him for a while, that means that she may have some self esteem problems that she is working on. If thats the case, she is going to need some one in her life that does not have self esteem issues. What i mean is she needs some one that has alot of confidence in them self, and from reading your passage it sound like you may be a little unsure about your self and your relationship.





I can tell you this, Confidence goes a long way with laddies. They want to be with someone that is sure of themself so that they feel secure. I would think even more so with her because of the type of relationship that she just got out of befor you.
if you love her, dont give up on her.... if it was meant to be everything will work out in the long run.
You didn't do anything wrong, it just means she thinks the relationship is going a bit too fast for what feels most comfortable for her. I mean, if you want to be with her long-term, why bother rushing? It also makes it more exciting to wait, believe it or not :p It's not your fault, it just happens sometimes. Like you're so into a person you just want to do everything with them at once and then it's like bam...you're going way too fast. kinda like when you're not paying attention to how fast you're going on the highway, so your foot continues to drop down a bit until you're going like 20 mph over the speedlimit? Kinda like that. So no, it's not your fault. she still wants to be with you. she just doesn't want it to go by as quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment