Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some relationship advice.?

I dated this girl in high school and we broke up because I was just to serious to fast. About a month ago we met at a party and soon after we started dating again. It has been amazing, and I am starting to think about the future, I know I shouldn't but I can't help it. She know I do and we have talked about it, and she wants to take it day to day, she likes me a lot and vice versa. I just want to know what to do.I need some relationship advice.?
i kind of have the same problem, i think because it gets really exciting and stuff. but maybe if you plan things for the near future, you can get your mind off the far future. like plan a weekend trip to santa cruz or a day trip somewhere and you'll be focused on what you're doing at the time or the next week. i hope this helps!I need some relationship advice.?
You need to understand how attraction works in order to understand at what point it is reasonable to have these long term feelings, otherwise you will kill the relationship by smothering it. check out my review of a product that I think will help you, stick around for other free useful articles:





http://guideondating.com/reviews/david-d鈥?/a>
dude calm down....





She likes u alot so don't worry. Trust me if she cares about u she won't freak. I have the same problem but I fixed it though.





Just take it slow!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment