Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship advice 101

ok my cousin told my other friends named kris w. tht shes jealous of me... and she went out with this one guy named kris S. and they broke up likeee 3 months ago. well he likes me and he has no feelings for her.. and he wants to go out with me. but shes a pissy person so should i go out with himRelationship advice 101
yeah, if u like the guy just explain it to her, but even if she gets mad, she cant control who you dateRelationship advice 101
well, i most certainly wouldn't want to be with a person who went out with someone they didn't have feelings for. I suggest you make sure this guy isn't a player. And it might be a tad bit awkward between you and your cousin at family parties, get-togethers, etc. If you want to be nice towards your cousin and respect family first: then no, do not go out with him. But if you don't mind your cousin not feeling the love: then go out with him. But remember...just remember just cause you get with him doesn't mean you're going to marry him.





He's just another boy. Shes your cousin.


Think about it---no lie.


XoXo,


- %26lt;3
well depends. do you really really like him? or are you just doing it to spite your cousin? she might come at you with oh now you're getting my sloppy seconds type of things, and it doesn't seem very good on his part that he went for your cousin (regardless of why) and is now coming after you, my opinion move on from this guy and stay away from your jelous cousin : )))
i would say thats a no no just because its family and friends involved and no matter how much you like a guy thats never the right pah to take please believe me ive made that mistake and lost my best friend to some guy who i dated for a month and was cheating on me.
i think you should do what makes you happy instead of worrying about what other ppl think. if you like him go for him your cousin is just going to have to live with it.
definately.


all is fair in love and war -xx
Why are you scared of her?...go out with who you like.
yea go out with him!


Who cares what she thinks!
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment