Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship advice?!?

me and this guy were dating(i'm 17 and he's 22).. well we were on the phone one night and he said he had doubts that we could work out... b/c of the age diff.. he has to work and wouldn't be able to go do things all the time. And it's my senior year and he doesn't want me to miss out on anything. But after this happened he changed his myspace mood to depressed and he told my friend he misses me and's regreting that decision. I really miss him too and just want to be with him... but idk what i should do!.. it's been around 3 weeks and he's still depressed and everything and so am i.Relationship advice?!?
you are not ready for a real relationship. this guy is playing you to get what he wants.. if you know what i mean. all he has to do is make you feel bad and then you would do ';anything'; to make him feel better. let this guy go and find someone that is your same age. better yet.. get thru high school and go to college... you will meet a much better guy that likes you for how smart you are and not what he can get you to do to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment