Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship advice.?

I'm in a tough pickle. I have 2 girls in my life. Here let me describe them too you.





First there is my Current GF. We have been dating for 5 years and we have even gone as far to consider marriage, but with conflicting career plans (her teacher me Military), Constant fighting, Her openly cheating on me in the a few months back, and numerous mistakes and remarks on my part later, we have been talking about breaking up within the next 3 months. I admit I do love her, but i know what this relationship has done to her and i know what it will do if we stay together while I'm in the serves and it wont be good.





Now here's girl number 2. I've known her for 4 years. Her and I are very open, She has given me advice on My current gf. My Gf has teased me that she likes me. She admits several times that she has had a crush on me. We love ALL the same things (from Movies down to drinks), but here's the problems. Ive never meet her in person as she lives on the other side of the country, She claims to be in love with her verbally abusive BF, She has had problems with long distance relationships, and for us to ever be together she would need to leave her friends for me, which i would not force her to do....








Who should I Pick. There is the Current GF which is falling out of love with me no matter what i try. Or the new girl a whole 3 timezones away. TBH I want to give the New Girl a shot.





Also in January I leave so no matter who i choose is gonna lose contact with me for 2 months.Relationship advice.?
I say neither, but that's just me.


Girl # 1 cheated on you for reasons we don't know about. And girl # 2 has a bf that she's in love with? So I don't even see why she's an option.





I say take the 2 months off that you have to figure out what you really want to do in life. Maybe girl # 1 woould end up missing you or you'd end up missing her or something.. or maybe you'd find somebody else better a long the way.





Goodluck.Relationship advice.?
None, you don't feel the same towards your current gf and is not serious otherwise you wouldn't be trying to be with another girl. And girl #2 has her own issues with her abusive relationship, you haven't even met her in person and she lives far away from you.
sounds like you need to cut both of them off... and get your mind ready for not being in touch with anyone but work for the next two months.





it really sounds like you need self reflection time - and maybe in a couple of months, you should consider a girlfriend who's in the army too...





good luck....
I think that you should tell girl number two that you like her and break up with girl number one. No matter what you do your going away and its best to end ties with someone that wasn't loyal to you and might not have feelings for you
It sounds like your current girl doesn't want to be with you and the other girl has a boyfriend and doesn't want a long-distance relationship anyway.





Instead of moving from GF to GF, take some time off for yourself. Have fun.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/answer鈥?/a> or www.i'madamnfool.com
Leave them both, you'll find someone else in time. But if you think the new gf is worth a shot, go for it, you never know what might happen.
Drop both.





Find someone new.
I could go into a lot of details, but none that would really make a difference as you probably thought of every possibilities already.





Plain and simple:





Move on... both have issues and a LOT of bagage.





A girlfriend that cheated... heck, I'd be out of that relationship so fast that the door would have a silhouette shape instead on having been opened.





A girl that you've never met and is in a relationship already (abusive or not).





Heck, why not pull all your fingernails out and rub some salt on it... you seem to enjoy pain.





Seriously... move on, heck, run! Life's too short, stop wasting yours.
Girl one. Girl two sounds like there would be too many problems involved. You might give her a shot and realize that you want girl one and by then it will be too late because girl one will have moved on. I think everyone in relationships have crushes here and there (and this is just a crush). Leave it alone and move on with girl one. Two months is not that long a time. Thinks will probably get rough during that two months, but surely nothing that cant be resolved upon your return.









I think that you and girl one should work it out.every relationship has problems.it can be fixed.who said love was easy. Another thing is I would tell girl number one that I love you I want this relationship to work but you have to change.I will be gone for a couple of months and when I come back I want us to work this thing out.5 years is a long time man. Im in a relationship and me and my boyfriend been together for a long time still going.we get along we have our ups and downs but we love each other and that's all that matters. Now girl number two. I would leave that alone cause she got problems of her own. Why would you jumps out of a relationship with one person then jump right into another one? If her boyfriend is beatting her somethings wrong,there's always two side to the story.just leave that alone.he might find you and beat you next just the simple fact you and her together. If you still don't know what to do take time for yourself.find out were your head at. Have fun.collect yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment