Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship advice please?

me and my boyfriend are both virgins but hes older than me and more expierenced and i think im ready for sex because i love him and i hope he loves me he says he does...anyway im confused because he keeps saying that hes ready to have sex with me but then when we talk about it he changes his mind and i dont know what to think does he want to have sex with me or not...advice please???Relationship advice please?
If either of you have doubts, don't do it.





Wait until you are positive that you are in a lifetime, committed relationship.Relationship advice please?
I think he's trying to make sure that he doesn't want to hurt you and prefers to go slow. He cares about you deeply and probably doesn't want to ruin a great relationship by forcing you to do something you don't want to do, even though you said yes. That, or he is mentally not ready yet. Don't pressure him, but make sure you're clear to him, that you are ready.
Well how old are you,and how long have you two been together?


You're going to want to think about it, and he probably is too. In his mind he's battling whether to sleep with you or not, because losing your virginity is serious. I would say to think about it, and whether you'd regret it or not later on.
I think if you have both spoken about it briefly, then dont talk bout it more!


I was on who didnt really like talking bout it beforehand, made it more nerve racking...


So just let it take its course now, your both do it one your both ready and it comes to both of you naturally.....
You're 13? You should most probably wait a while.





Sounds like he wants to wait as well.





Just relax, it'll happen soon enough.
Wait till u get married... Many guys just say they love u cuz they just what to have sex with u
just do it

No comments:

Post a Comment