Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationship Advice!!!?

I have a boyfriend that i've been having a serious relationship for about 9 months. About two months ago he wrote his ex fiance a ';Miss you'; letter and then I found it unfortunately in his email. He apologized and took everything back that he said to her...and wrote her another email saying he didn't mean what he wrote. Lately I get so curious and emotional and insecure that he's doing or going to do it again. I love him and I gave him a second chance. How do I get past it? and learn to trust him again and not worry and wonder about it? Relationship Advice!!!?
It's hard to forget, but you took him back so you have to get past it. Why not talk about it to him? See what he has to say. If he wants your trust back, he will try and convince you why he deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment