Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationship advice please...?

So I've run into a little problem in my relationship with my girlfriend. I have a job that requires me to speak to and meet with high profile individuals from time to time. At the end of August I have a meeting with an individual who is of this status. I was invited by them to meet with them over lunch and accepted the invitation. Doesn't make me special or anything and I never brag about it.


Tonight I told my girlfriend about it and she didn't believe me. This is the second time this has happend and I don't think I should have to prove this to her. She knows that my job affords me these opportunities.


I'm not exactly sure why she doesn't believe me. I've never given her reason not to. I don't lie about things and we've had a very open and honest relationship. What could be going on here? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.Relationship advice please...?
To believe is to trust...





demand her apologize to you!!!!Relationship advice please...?
You shouldn't have to explain yourself-as you stated...that is part of your job. Some people are a bit insecure when their mate is meeting with the opposite sex even for work. My job requires this--but I explained this to my mate from the beginning...and he understands. Maybe if you sit her down and explain that she is the important one in your life-and meetings like this do not lessen her importance, but it is a part of your employment....If she is mature she will understand. If she doesn't--expect more of this I am sad to say. I wish you luck.
I wouldn't get upset over it. If she doesn't believe you then that is her problem. If she doesn't believe you and you want her to believe you than prove it. If you don't want to prove it then don't bring it up to her if it starts issues between you guys.





Good Luck.
How about taking her along ... Maybe you are doing this to often, and she's beginning to think you are seeing someone else.


Try to include her on this dates, if they are boring she will tell you herself to go on your own. She is feeling left out, you need to reassure her, of her important in your life.
if what you saying is true and you dont lie and you always tell her the truth she shouldnt be acting like that unless you did something wrong but if you didnt then no you dont have to prove anything to her but it must be something your doing to make her think that or shes just paranoid youll cheat or shes guilty of something herself.
maybe she used to be in a relationship where she was lied to or possibly cheated on, and its made her a bit insecure. i know its not fair to take baggage from one relationship to another but that could be what she is doing. the only way to find out is to ask her. and be sincere about it.
has she had bad relationships in the past? a bad friend ship?


if you haven't given her a reason to not trust you then you just have to continue being honest and i think she will come around! she may not give you the support you need or want but just continue to be a good bf to her!
It sounds like she doesn't trust you. If you haven't given her a reason to not trust you, then I'm not sure why she's getting upset about it, for the second time. She could not trust herself and in turn, not trust you. Sit her down and talk to her about what your work requires from you and it's strictly professional. Remind her she is the only one in your life at the moment and reassure her you will be loyal to her. Ask for her support, you need it and she needs yours. Ask what's on her mind, she's troubled or worried about something, you can't read her mind. I hope this helped, good luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment