Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationship Advice.. help me out?

AAH! Okay. I am a 23 yr old female who has been cheated on ALOT. I am now in a relationship with a man and things we're going great until that little voice inside said.. ';something isnt right, check his phone'; lol.. so I did. I found dirty text messages to a few girls.. we fought, screamed, cried, argued.. and eventually decided that it would stop right there and we would keep moving forward in the relat. So.. a few weeks later I do it again.. (I have trust issues, this i know) and I see a text saying ';If I didnt have a girlfriend, I would totally date her'; Talking about some girl from the internet. When questioned he said.. ';I did the right thing by saying I had a girlfriend, we were just gonna be friends after i told her that, and we're supposed to get coffee tuesday'; I said hell no to the coffee.. thats wrong blahblah.. Am I crazy for staying? Am I crazy because I'm letting trust issues get the best of me?!? HELPRelationship Advice.. help me out?
I would move on, Its one thing for a guy to be stupid and make a mistake cause they all do, but to meet the girl online and schedule a date for coffee? That is complete bs. He is not interested in helping you with your issues with trust, he sounds like a little boy who needs to grow up.Relationship Advice.. help me out?
you are going a little to far... if every guy you have been with cheated on you...mayb theres something wrong with you....maybe the trust issues push them away...talk to a counsler or something like that it may show you some insite to your problems...
It seems like the one you are with is not helping your trust issues because he continues to give you reasons not to trust him, it would be better to cut your loses. Find some one who will help your trust issues.
Yes you are CRAZY for staying. I'm OK with my partner having friends of the opposite sex...as long as they knew them before me -but even then I don't want them hanging out with them when I'm not around and i want to meet them if they are that much of a friend...however, you don't meet someone new - especially from the Internet when you are in a relationship....on the premises you are going to be just friends. I also agree with you on the coffee issue. You may really want to think about moving on...if he is still doing this and knows how you feel....then he's not the one for you -sorry


If you continue to allow him to treat you this way....he will sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment