Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship advice? long, but please read, it would help me soo much?

ok so here's the deal:


i am 18, and have been kinda hanging out with this guy who is 24 lately. when i go to his house (he rents his own place) all he wants me to do is drink and get drunk. he doesn't say that he wants to get in my pants, but he kinda acts like it. i am a virgin,and i have told him before that i dont want to sleep with him, and he says, 'ok are you sure' and kinda keeps asking me that.


he wants me to hang out with him, watching a movie at his place, and part of me wants to go, but the other part is saying, whats the point? i think i might like him, but he has a track record with sleeping with a lot of girls.


is he playing me, or is he sincere? i dont kow, any thoughts on this would help me out. THANKS!!


Relationship advice? long, but please read, it would help me soo much?
b careful Im a virgin and guys always try to bring alcohol into our plans... So yes proceed with caution. that's my advise he should respect the fact that your a virgin and quit askin stupid *** questions!!!Relationship advice? long, but please read, it would help me soo much?
playing you would be my guess.
He's playing you. The trying to get you drunk part is a dead give away. He keeps saying ';are you sure'; which means he's not really satisfied with your answer, and is hoping you will change your mind. His record of being a whore is a sign of the kind of guy he is and if that's not enough to convince you, I don't know what else is. You want your first time to be special I pressume, and this guy is not going to give that too. Dont do something you will regret.
i think he's trying to have sex with you but he's not going to force you





please answer my question :


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
dear just get serious now...he's simply playing around with u...u never know when u could b used just for his cheap sexual desires...he just wants to increase his records of sleeping with girls so b careful n better avoid such people..
Sorry to bust any kind of dream bubbles but what you are describing is a player and hes just winding you up for the punch line and then after hes love you he'll leave you...


Trust me I saw my sister go thur this and after she finally slept with the guy and it was her first time she was nothing to him... and it broke her heart... Its tough to watch, and I'm sure its a crappy way to lose your virginity... wait for a guy that gives you flowers instead of beer.
it sounds like hes just playing you.


say no and get outta there.

No comments:

Post a Comment